Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sped kid phenotype

B

blackchico

Banned
-
I noticed that all sped white boys are lanky, smell weird, got moles, terrible hair and smell like corn chips and wet dog. This might be because of poor genes and nutrition. A sped kid sat next to me on the bus, I didn’t know him but I could just tell he was sped. And he ended up actually acting like a sped fag by weird unpredictable movements and shy behavior. Why is this?

Last edited:
I noticed that all sped kids are lanky, smell weird, got moles, terrible hair. This might be because of poor genes and nutrition. A sped kid sat next to me on my bus, I didn’t know him but I could just tell he was sped. And he ended up actually acting like a sped fag by weird unpredictable movements and shy behavior. Why is this?
Shit genetics I'm assuming.

You in highschool.

He smells like a mix of wet dog and corn chips bro and he’s so awkward it’s mostly yall white people with these types of kids
20240307 053435

Mostly cause they don't know how to take care of themselves
That could have a relation between acting like a fucking 6 year old child

Are u a millennial? Special ed, he also coughed after I asked him what I what he was eating. Poor kids genetics couldn’t even handle eating m and ms
:feelskek: