Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Spending time on this forum triggers my suicidal archetypes like nothing else.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Deleted member 43367

Deleted member 43367

Self-banned
-
How the fuck do you people cope?
Especially the ones who spend a lot of time online, like bro, I wanted to rope almost every moment that I am browsing this forum?

Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge of the blackpill is very dangerous for your subconscious.
@Transcended Trucel do you meditate or something?
How do the other users stay sane?

Especially the ones who spend a lot of time online, like bro, I wanted to rope almost every moment that I am browsing this forum?

Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge of the blackpill is very dangerous for your subconscious.
You get use to it after a while. That and this place is one of the few social outlets I have.

my cope is due to meditation and also coping with pursuit of Nirvana. And dreaming of reincarnation in a Buddhist pleasure world as a Deva(God) Chad if reach high enough meditation/dharma level .

This forum should be inaccessible for people younger than 20 years.
I have a lot of self control, and it is taking everything that I have to not be consumed by the collective grief that this forum has.

my cope is due to meditation and also coping with pursuit of Nirvana. And dreaming of reincarnation in a Buddhist pleasure world as a Deva(God) Chad if reach high enough meditation/dharma level .
Teach me guruji how you meditate, it should be a pretty useful collection to my skillset.
Stress makes a lot of people like me go crazy.

If the forum makes you feel bad then you shouldn't be here. It is supposed to make you feel accepted and not alone.
But to your life: you either gotta rope or work hard to get better, pick your poision.
I know, but I can't help it.

This forum tells me the truth and I am addicted to knowledge. I have been addicted to knowledge my entire life.

My life was already bad and depressing before i joined so it doesnt effect me as much.

I like the forum a lot. There's a lot of likeminded people on here. I was feeling a little lonely and frustrated before I found .is. I feel very focused lately.

like bro, I wanted to rope almost every moment that I am browsing this forum?
I used to feel the same way lmfao. You’re just a newfag. After about the 5 day time online mark it will pass

It is reversed for me
This forum provides much needed illumination rumination and discussion of the pathetic virtue signalling double speak of normtards and the "media", without this forum I GET CLOSER TO ROPING.

As i know most of what i am reading or hearing is utter talk out of the side of the mouth self serving bullshit, served to you by normans with such limited iq they dont know they themselves are getting played in a system rigged also against them.

These people's world is so small and their mind so narrow, and so dumb, they believe they are "winning" in their life and in their actions and speech, due to very limited successes and their position of normtard (which is the zenith in their own mind).

This is why being dumb is so good, they simply cannot conceptualise and connect the dots in the array of different areas of their environment and of life, to see fully how bad the state of society is, and also their position now in society, and how bad their position will continue to be in the future on their current path.

Last edited:
You'll get used to it

tbh I believe most are massive fakecels that have good job, a wife and social circle. they just come here to shit on the subhumans like me.

This forum should be inaccessible for people younger than 20 years.
I have a lot of self control, and it is taking everything that I have to not be consumed by the collective grief that this forum has.
I wholeheartedly agree, 15 yo kids should not be allowed here.
They are still growing not only mentally but also physically, this amount of self defeatism at this age will do them no good.

Like you Said , ignorance is Bliss. Wish there was a forgett pill that lets you wipe Out some memories

We don't stay sane

I have been admitted 4 times in a mental hospital. I'm tired all day and every second hurts, I only have anxieties and problems and wish I had a girlfriend or friends

After the blackpill consumes you it doesn't matter if you post about it here or do other copes while still having it in the back of your mind and experiencing it in realtime. But I'm on multiple antidepressants, only have 8k posts and drink every weekend to cope so Im not really the target audience of this thread. I'm pretty much insane with an ability to pretend to be sane during work and while speaking to family

We don't stay sane

I have been admitted 4 times in a mental hospital. I'm tired all day and every second hurts, I only have anxieties and problems and wish I had a girlfriend or friends
What were you diagnosed with?

Browsing this forum helps me remember than being khhv is not my fault
And knowing that plenty of guys are in the same situation than me helps me cope

Like you Said , ignorance is Bliss. Wish there was a forgett pill that lets you wipe Out some memories
I would take it in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back