Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Spent the last 3 nights cooming

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
The first night I coomed until 6 am, the second night I coomed until 5am and last night I coomed until 4am. My sleep has been perfect for the last year or so for the first time in my life. I forgot how shit this feels, can't believe this used to be my life like 5 years ago. I was supposed to do some gymcelling but it's late and i'm tired and I have a headache because of of the cooming so i'm just lying in bed with my laptop.
Covid had killed my sex drive for about 2 weeks but now it's back in full force, which means I need to start worrying about my ascension again jfl.

I knew this nigga ain’t gonna ascend this summer like he said it was like predicting 20:00 at 19:30:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
cope nigga, my time is coming.

Your coping :bluepill::soy: posts are going to age like milk in a few months, prepare to get clowned on by the entire forum failed normie:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: im comfy and im going to clown on you:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
lol k, we'll see. Everything shows me that although still very autistic, I am now NT enough to talk to foids.