Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment sperg development

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
i cant make coherent sentences anymore. does inceldom cause austism? @Lonelyus seems to act more and more spergy as time goes on. are our IQs plummeting?

i cant make coherent sentences anymore. does inceldom cause austism? @Lonelyus seems to act more and more spergy as time goes on. are our IQs plummeting?
I just have alot to share, Doesnt mean im stupid, But i see youve now chosen to betray me!

building sentences are cope

Make me famous bitch! :feelsaww:

You wish.
If you don't use it, you lose it.

Only your IQ tho, Your a fucking idiot!

Autism is infectious and incel forums are the most effective pathogen

im sorry im acting sperg
You are yeah, Ive been told when the period i was gone, That without me the forum was shit, Its not just 1 user it was quite a few.

Never began for lowIQcels.

Well i made 1 more mill in GTA online!

I was born with low IQ. It's 81 according to some tests my university made me do. ( before they kicked me.)
Cels are not geniuses. That's one reason we are cels.
Of course, the university I went to, read out loud who had what iq level. I suppose it felt good for them to humiliate an already unfortunate cel.

If your mother had you later in life its quite possible, I do suffer from autism and adhd and recently i suffer from a failed nose surgery, That is enough to make any man crazy!

I was born with low IQ. It's 81 according to some tests my university made me do. ( before they kicked me.)
Cels are not geniuses. That's one reason we are cels.
Of course, the university I went to, read out loud who had what iq level. I suppose it felt good for them to humiliate an already unfortunate cel.
Brutal! How do i check mine?

First IT now you? I feel famous! :feelsaww:

If your mother had you later in life its quite possible, I do suffer from autism and adhd and recently i suffer from a failed nose surgery, That is enough to make any man crazy!
Not my mother but my dad had me when he was pretty old

We all good G? Based

Yes

Both of you are retards

Brutal! How do i check mine?
There must be some online IQ tests. Watch out with the money grabbing jews tho. They let you fill out the test, then charge you money to see the results.

There must be some online IQ tests. Watch out with the money grabbing jews tho. They let you fill out the test, then charge you money to see the results.
I stay far away from them trust me, I just need something that can calculate it, Im good with money so i dont end up homeless and im not in debt at all!

My border line autism prevents me from being full autistic.

You once told me that as I spend more time here, less and less people will understand my threads. I think it has leveled out.