Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sperg dream girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Where can I find a smart girl with high empathy? I wish I could find a shy, quiet girl who is kind to others. She would be an honorable virgin. She would know that the heart and mind are what really matter.

Last edited:
In your dreams.

look down the barrel of a gun

The mods need to be more due diligent in flushing negative IQ posts like these down to the sewers. I'm starting to run low on grey matter ngl

She is on the other side of the ROPE.

Where can I find a smart girl with high empathy? I wish I could find a shy, quiet girl who is kind to others. She would be an honorable virgin. She would know that the heart and mind are what really matter.
I see you’re still in the denial stage...

To answer your question, the only places you could find an “honorable virgin” is:
-Utah
-The Middle East

I’m an ex Mormon and I can assure you that no Mormon foid will marry you unless you’ve converted and done a 2 year mission trip. You must be tall and and average looking at least.

As for the Middle East, good luck with that.

She is on the other side of the ROPE.

Wa23q9msuwb61

Be a Chad or dream.

Nowhere.

Typical incel fantasy.