Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based spic beats teacher for taking his phone

Disappointment to our people

Godamn. She cant do anything.
She cant back down because she'll lose authority, but she cant fight either becaue biology.

She cant back down because she'll lose authority, but she cant fight either becaue biology.
she'd be fired if she attacked him back too hard too lmao. teacher is low tier subhuman job in USA

Should just have a military protection. Would help with the bullying and random shooting as well

@Incelius Savage when he gets his hormones back

Based death to all teachers who exploit their powers on students I wish I could do this in 8th grade to a manlet marathi subhuman

We spicz have nigger genez due to spaniardz mezzing all our genepool with rape and shit. Thatz why spicz tend to thugmaxx along with negroz more than other racez

This is why toilets shouldn't be having jobs where authority is required

We spicz have nigger genez due to spaniardz mezzing all our genepool with rape and shit. Thatz why spicz tend to thugmaxx along with negroz more than other racez
cartels are based tho

Is that in beanerland, aka california

I wonder if he got his phone back

You can steal my phone but you can't steal my virginity

Based,guy deserves a medal for a putting a sheboon toilet in her rightful place

She deserved it. Also, cucked for making students wear masks in class.

"Just socioeconomic reasons"

"Just socioeconomic reasons"
spics are more violent than whites but far far less than nigs. Although the most violent spics definitely know how to torture others far more than the most violent nigs. They actually seem to better than sandniggers at torture