Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Spider-Man 2 is Disgusting, Woke Propaganda

Good youtuber but rather autistic. He definitely seems incel.

This is why I don’t bother with vidya nowadays, devs focus more on pushing and reinforcing current social issues than innovating the gameplay

All (((new))) video games r wokeslop
The original 3 movies r the only good spider-man

Good youtuber but rather autistic. He definitely seems incel.
I think he said he is an incel in one of his streams i think he even said he had an account here before

Why do people that are supposedly against "woke" always hype and play this shit? GET EXCITED FOR NEW PRODUCT

Will watch every second. I need to subscribe to that channel, I keep seeing it being recommended by based users which is to no one’s surprise. Soyder-Man 2 is a AAA Sony exclusive and the fact that he actually had the courage to criticize it says something.

zoomer seethe in the comments jfl
:yes::feelsohh:

It’s therapeutic jfl.

I think he said he is an incel in one of his streams i think he even said he had an account here before
Wait, did he? Over. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wish more based countries like Russia would make movies/games. I played escape from tarkov which is a really good game from Russia (slightly pay2win though). No black PMCs/scavs, no female PMCs/scavs. just good gameplay. The creator did go on some cringe rant about how he didn't want peoplet to say nigger or tranny or faggot but it's still a step in the right direction.
Don't expect anything good coming from the West except maybe indie games.

Why do people that are supposedly against "woke" always hype and play this shit? GET EXCITED FOR NEW PRODUCT
They're addicted. They need copes and there is no good product on the market.

fuck modern gayming

Most modern gaymes are woke propaganda.
Indie games are sometimes safe, Japanese games are slowly starting to go woke though...