Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Splinter cell has my head fucked up

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I played splinter cell blacklist here and there. Mostly because I think silenced pistols are fucking cool. But I have a unhealthy obsession for stealth games. Metal gear, sniper ghost warrior, sniper elite, hitman, dont even get me triggered like a nigger on peace walker.

Then again Im already triggered on splinter cell because recently at my job at lowes, well the part of splinter cell were you can climb and jump on shit. Has me trying to sneack past my coworkers and climb on top of shelves. Ill literally climb on top of shelves just to sneack past my managers and even make a click hissing sound to anyone passing by. Fun seeing them weirded out. One of the coworkers even says I remind them of a house cat. Other one says Im budget spider man. IDK why I cant but I just cant stop climbing shelves and sneacking past people. And the stealth adiction is getting out of hand. I already own Night vission equipment, A silenced 22 pistol, I have screen shots of maps on my phones for evasion on land. I know how to swap my IMEI on my phone and how to avoid geo fencing. All because I played to much splinter cell. Oh and I glued magnets on the back of my liscense plate to install a fake plate to mess with CCTV.

I played splinter cell blacklist here and there. Mostly because I think silenced pistols are fucking cool. But I have a unhealthy obsession for stealth games. Metal gear, sniper ghost warrior, sniper elite, hitman, dont even get me triggered like a nigger on peace walker.

Then again Im already triggered on splinter cell because recently at my job at lowes, well the part of splinter cell were you can climb and jump on shit. Has me trying to sneack past my coworkers and climb on top of shelves. Ill literally climb on top of shelves just to sneack past my managers and even make a click hissing sound to anyone passing by. Fun seeing them weirded out. One of the coworkers even says I remind them of a house cat. Other one says Im budget spider man. IDK why I cant but I just cant stop climbing shelves and sneacking past people. And the stealth adiction is getting out of hand. I already own Night vission equipment, A silenced 22 pistol, I have screen shots of maps on my phones for evasion on land. I know how to swap my IMEI on my phone and how to avoid geo fencing. All because I played to much splinter cell. Oh and I glued magnets on the back of my liscense plate to install a fake plate to mess with CCTV.
Based

You have night vision goggles and go in the woods at night ?

I have never played any splinter cell games tbh.

Conviction is the best

Is that a copypasta ?

Autist fakecel confidence socialmaxxer blue collar worker mogger

But also good taste in vidya, you need to play Gloomwood and the sly cooper games