Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Metal Gear or Splinter Cell?

Metal Gear Franchise or Splinter Cell Franchise

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Metal Gear and Splinter Cell is kinda its own iconic rivalry. Simuler to how Mario and Sonic is a iconic rivalry. Or one could say Daft punk and Dead Mou5 is a iconic rivalry but the 2 music bands arent compared against eachother that much. Played a fuck load of Metal Gear. Over played splinter cell blacklist. Now I just got into splinter cell chaos theroy on my laptop. So now I ask yall if you game. Witch you prefer. Metal Gear or Splinter cell? As a whole franchise mind you.

Splinter Cell had better sneak/hide/stealth mechanics, Metal Gear had much better story and characters. I would say that only at Phantom Pain Metal Gear caught up and surpassed Splinter Cell gameplay wise also. Overall Metal Gear was better. Syphon Filter holds a special place in my memories as it was one of the first games i played on PS1 and i played it for hundreds of hours.

Poorcel trait: You play only Minecraft

Phantom pain has one of the best gameplay

I like how at thebtime of this post, theres zero votes for splinter cell, there mkre votes on the rouge options then splinter cell. Even the one commenter who likes splintercell was there. And still no vote at the time.