Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spoke to Female from High School Today

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
So I went to the park for a walk to stop being so sedentary.
Girl from HS called out my name. 
She jogged and came up to meet me.

She rattled for a while before asking what smelted so bad.
I didnt say anything (havent bathe for like 2 weeks).
Also my hair is long, beard is long, fingernails are long.

She admitted she thought I was cute in HS but I have definitely gone done a lot
now and put on weight.
She told me to keep at it (walking and exercising). 

She asked if I had a gf. I said sort of. 
Then she left to jog whilst I walked around the park slowly admiring the trees and older femoids with their kids playing.

ITS OGRE for me. 
Wished I had a time machine to go back in time to when I looked human.

So many fakecels

Bri8564 said:
So many fakecels

cope, if I was really cute she would have asked me out in HS.
Femoid lie all the time.

Damn you're a chad.

jvreturns said:
She admitted she thought I was cute in HS 

lose weight and gtfo, you ain't incel bro, you can ascend via gymcelling unlike us truecels

zzzzz. Another attention seeking ploy from some dumb ass fakecel dipshit. I'm so sick of these morons honestly. As if we don't know they do this for attention.

anincelforlifelol said:
zzzzz. Another attention seeking ploy from some dumb ass fakecel dipshit. I'm so sick of these morons honestly. As if we don't know they do this for attention.

she basically said im ugly man.
If she really thought i was cute then she would have asked me out in HS.

jvreturns said:
she basically said im ugly man.
If she really thought i was cute then she would have asked me out in HS.

No, a lot of girls are too shy to ask a guy out, and as it is expected anyways for guys to make the first step, they wait for the guy to ask them out. And the good news is: You still can go back to your old looks if you lose weight, which is not impossible, especially if you have an incentive like that. Also if she goes there often you probably will be able to meet her again. Get off this forum and go for it!!!

>she admitted she thought I was cute in HS

The only one holding you back is yourself. If you weren't a disgusting fuck you could've fucked her right there in the park. Me on the other hand, I've NEVER had a girl like me and it DOESN'T matter what I do to improve myself. This will never change. Thus involuntary. You're a volcel at worst and a Chad at best. Stop being a pig and get the fuck out of here before I smash your skull in.

Valinor said:
>she admitted she thought I was cute in HS

The only one holding you back is yourself. If you weren't a disgusting fuck you could've fucked her right there in the park. Me on the other hand, I've NEVER had a girl like me and it DOESN'T matter what I do to improve myself. This will never change. Thus involuntary. You're a volcel at worst and a Chad at best. Stop being a pig and get the fuck out of here before I smash your skull in.

i posted my current pic and gambler said I was a subhuman ethnic.
its over man.

fucking fakecels man, why the fuck did you even post this?

eurocel said:

So that he could get a dopamine rush from feeling superior to everyone else.

If so much as a single girl thought I was cute in HS, I wouldn't be posting here right now.

So many fakecels here.

If a woman doesn't unleash her swarm of orbiters on you for being within the same city limits as her, you're fakecel.

eurocel said:

posted to show how femoids are lying virtues seeking attention whores.

This is fake or Op is a retard, who would want to label themselves incel if you havent tried really hard to looksmax (nonsurgery) make friends and go out is beyond me.

jvreturns said:
Bri8564 said:
So many fakecels
cope, if I was really cute she would have asked me out in HS.
Femoid lie all the time.
Do you think ANY woman would initiate dialogue with some incel she used to go to school with? She thought you were GL in HS, dude. If she thought you were beneath her, she wouldn't have spent minutes talking with you as those minutes could have easily been spent by letting Chad plough her behind the trees in the park. LOL, you said you didn't bathe for 2 weeks and have evil wizard-tier fingernails yet she STILL opened her mouth to you?

You sound like me but 10 years younger and the capacity to fix things.

anincelforlifelol said:

You faggots are just as cucked as incelqueers. Fuck this group of whiny virgin faggots. 

I think I'll just shit poast until I get the hammer. PSSSSST Your forum is bad and you should feel bad!

fuck you op you're just letting opportunities slip by you should've tried at her she asked if you have a gf obviously a sign shes interested.

Fuck all you fakecels.

Captvic said:
fuck you op you're just letting opportunities slip by you should've tried at her she asked if you have a gf obviously a sign shes interested.

Fuck all you fakecels.

she has a bf.
I doubt she is interested.

jvreturns said:
she has a bf.
I doubt she is interested.

just lol like "boyfriend" means anything in 2017. You should have at least tried

Captvic said:
just lol like "boyfriend" means anything in 2017. You should have at least tried

when girls say they have a bf it means you are ugly and they want you to back off and just remain friends

You think she would have told chad she has a bf?
just LOL.

Sub8Hate said:
You faggots are just as cucked as incelqueers. Fuck this group of whiny virgin faggots. 

I think I'll just shit poast until I get the hammer. PSSSSST Your forum is bad and you should feel bad!

Lookism subhuman.