Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Spring breakers angry at corona

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-

I hope these idiots fucking die and become infertile from corona

Fuck these stupid NPC faggots. Hope they get corona and get quarantined so they can't go to their stupid parties anymore.

Fuck these stupid NPC faggots. Hope they get corona and get quarantined so they can't go to their stupid parties anymore.

As i said before covid 19 is punishment from god to those degenerates night clubs and bars closed now so they can't degenerate around like they used to before lifefuel for us tbh ngl :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

As i said before covid 19 is punishment from god to those degenerates night clubs and bars closed now so they can't degenerate around like they used to before lifefuel for us tbh ngl :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
Based but god doesn't exist

JFL at how ugly most of them are. Doesn’t matter if you’re a toilet, obviously. But the ugly guys there are in such denial - joining in the “party” because they’re told they’re supposed to by the media, meanwhile the chads get all the toilets.

Based but god doesn't exist
Why its because ur incel? Are you a classic emotional atheist soy boy bro ofc there is going to be bad things in this world ofc there is no justice in this world this whole world is a temporary test place god is creating people in different ways and giving each of them unique situations and testing them to see how they are using their potential in the certain hard times etc.

aaaand that's why Corona-chan is having a great time in the west

I'm starting to believe the Chinese numbers. They quarantined the majority of the country, 700+ million people, and arrested people for not wearing masks in Wuhan. Meanwhile, roasties are out spreading it in the west by infecting Chad cocks.

Italy seems to be quarantining the country pretty hard, but look at the numbers. People clearly aren't obeying

Eat shit and die Chad

Why its because ur incel? Are you a classic emotional atheist soy boy bro ofc there is going to be bad things in this world ofc there is no justice in this world this whole world is a temporary test place god is creating people in different ways and giving each of them unique situations and testing them to see how they are using their potential out of certain hard times etc.
You said it yourself, there is no justice, therefore it doesn't exists jfl. No one of us incels chose to be a miserable cunt. It was out of our control. So theres no point in putting effort for this shitty miserable life. I also wonder why would an incel like you fall for this bullshit. Sorry bro but youre bluepilled if you still believe theres a god. Anyone with a brain can understand how stupid the concept of religion is.

This should be lifefuel.

Lmao at Americans

You said it yourself, there is no justice, therefore it doesn't exists jfl.
If there was a complete justicial distribution in this world the meaning of the test would be absent

How can you seperate good and bad people without a complete test with various ways and given potentials to each one of the people like god gave some human to 8/10 looks rich parents and life with full of prosperity and happiness in this situation to test if he was thankful and virtious rather than a degenerate ungrateful hedonist and there is different side of the coin aswell a guy with 3/10 poor parents and life with full of struggles and hardwork to see if He's gonna become complete mad because of envy of worldy temporary lifes of you call them Lucky but i call them very unlucky because of in this hedonist society where degenerate things has become normalised and godless lifestyle has been praised like never been before you are thinking so naively we were nothing and dead before and somehow we existed and living this life now every one of us knows we will die in one day so how can you know this is not gonna happen again I'll expect you to be at least agnostic in this one

There is certain things in this world made me believe the God and the Quran im not gonna rebel against him Just because i cant get sex there is nothing wrong with me but the society has become godless degenerates and worshippers to this temporary world hope God guides you and people to the his straight path peace to you

It's only a cold bruh why are you wearing that gaymask bruh. It only kills grannies they said.
ada.jpg

I hope these idiots fucking die and become infertile from corona

I hope they die painfully in their own bedrooms. Fucking normie scum. Can't not party for 2 minutes even if it means killing their own parents.

If there was a complete justicial distribution in this world the meaning of the test would be absent

How can you seperate good and bad people without a complete test with various ways and given potentials to each one of the people like god gave some human to 8/10 looks rich parents and life with full of prosperity and happiness in this situation to test if he was thankful and virtious rather than a degenerate ungrateful hedonist and there is different side of the coin aswell a guy with 3/10 poor parents and life with full of struggles and hardwork to see if He's gonna become complete mad because of envy of worldy temporary lifes of you call them Lucky but i call them very unlucky because of in this hedonist society where degenerate things has become normalised and godless lifestyle has been praised like never been before you are thinking so naively we were nothing and dead before and somehow we existed and living this life now every one of us knows we will die in one day so how can you know this is not gonna happen again I'll expect you to be at least agnostic in this one

There is certain things in this world made me believe the God and the Quran im not gonna rebel against him Just because i cant get sex there is nothing wrong with me but the society has become godless degenerates and worshippers to this temporary world hope God guides you and people to the his straight path peace to you
I have heard this bullshit so many times from my religious bluepilled family and it really doesn't make any sense.Why did god make them rich and not you? Because if god made you rich, you wouldn't give a fuck about religions and become the exact "degenerate fucks" you mentioned in your post, which is also out of your control. You didn't choose to be born as rich the same way you didn't choose to be born as poor. Or what about people who live in primitive tribes that have never heard of religion before? So them not knowing any religion will lead them to join paradise? Do you see the stupidity in that logic? Religions, whether you accept it or not, are coping mechanism, which is also created by rich people, to avoid poor people to riot against unjustice.

For me its been more than just not having sex, theres so many wrong things in my life. My face was deformed by lack of negligence that comes from family, i've developed social anxiety because of it. I have had so many health problems that kept me back from having a normal life made me suffer even more. You see i have much worse life than yours. And those events that i experienced eventually caused to lose my hope in such a creature. Even if he exists, hes such a sadistic fuck for making me suffer everyday and not not doing anything to help me in my misery. Religions=bluepilled as fuck.

Last edited:
Idiots. Hopefully corona wrecks them although a strain of the Ebola virus becoming a pandemic would have done the most damage.

Let em fucking be. Makes me glad.

Not at all surprised. The high inhib will follow the quarantine while the low inhib do whatever they want. Only thing governments can hope for is that most of the population is high inhib. It seems that's true for the younger generations anyways. Somewhere out there right at this very instant, there are Chads throwing quarantine parties while we rot. The worst thing is that most of them partying will turn out fine :cryfeels:

These are the cunts that help spread the virus. Fuck them

Not at all surprised. The high inhib will follow the quarantine while the low inhib do whatever they want. Only thing governments can hope for is that most of the population is high inhib. It seems that's true for the younger generations anyways. Somewhere out there right at this very instant, there are Chads throwing quarantine parties while we rot. The worst thing is that most of them partying will turn out fine :cryfeels:
Agree and this is exactly the thing that's going to lead to martial law. Now these faggots are all going to go back from where they came from after spreading around their filth and degeneracy for weeks. Inevitably, some of them will have this virus and infect a bunch of other people, and the "this is why we have to initiate martial law...to protect you from yourselves" meme will start. This is exactly what liberty without morals gets you.

Part of me thinks the government wants this to happen though. Just more incompetence on display. The government would be quick to throw some incel like you or I in jail for decades for making a small mistake on our taxes, but lets this stuff go with verbal warnings. If the governor really wanted them gone, there are some really easy ways to have done that.

Last edited:
Bill Gates needs to predator drone strike Cancun.

I hope they do go out and die.

KEK i hope they go back to their frap homes and infect all the chads and chalites and the stacys as well.

Mindless beasts.

edit
Holy shit the women in the interview look so fucking ugly. They'd be complete incels if they were born male.

Last edited:
Seriously hope these brain dead chads and foids get killed in the most painful way possible.

Extrovert people are cruel,they wıll dıe ıf they cant be wıth a group.

those are low iq people

edit
Holy shit the women in the interview look so fucking ugly. They'd be complete incels if they were born male.
that blonde chick with the fat cheeks would be truecel

I have heard this bullshit so many times from my religious bluepilled family and it really doesn't make any sense.Why did god make them rich and not you? Because if god made you rich, you wouldn't give a fuck about religions and become the exact "degenerate fucks" you mentioned in your post, which is also out of your control. You didn't choose to be born as rich the same way you didn't choose to be born as poor. Or what about people who live in primitive tribes that have never heard of religion before? So them not knowing any religion will lead them to join paradise? Do you see the stupidity in that logic? Religions, whether you accept it or not, are coping mechanism, which is also created by rich people, to avoid poor people to riot against unjustice.

For me its been more than just not having sex, theres so many wrong things in my life. My face was deformed by lack of negligence that comes from family, i've developed social anxiety because of it. I have had so many health problems that kept me back from having a normal life made me suffer even more. You see i have much worse life than yours. And those events that i experienced eventually caused to lose my hope in such a creature. Even if he exists, hes such a sadistic fuck for making me suffer everyday and not not doing anything to help me in my misery. Religions=bluepilled as fuck.
Dude your whole reply is about your mindset of how you rejecting the god's characteristics rather than completely rejecting god you're accepting there is god but only you have problem with his ways of testing place(world) emotionally you are expecting to be everything given to you and live a happy life for like it's granted to you for whatever reason read this again you're not rejecting the god with like perfect scientific examples rather than you are just rejecting him because of your emotions it is clear as crystal bro I can understand that your life is huge mess but how you think rejecting the god emotionally will help you get out in this example ? you will gonna be more pissed and angry about everything you are classic example of emotional atheist and what the fuck are you talking about when you said "primitive tribes" how do you think its gonna help your argument? ofc they will be not asked by god in the day of judgement cuz they didn't hear the message it's not like god is gonna punish them your whole God's concept is full of false and misunderstood information your knowledge about God is very primitive you think him like you think some average dude jfl change your mindset I'm not gonna bother about talking religions cuz you're right at some point religions has used for political gains for decades by the rich elites in the society however you should research about the real context in the verses religious leaders and politicians corrupting verses from quran and using it to brainwash people so they can stay in power you should have been searched better about quran rather than emotionally rejecting everything in it just because you're not having fun of the life like the others and it's makes you rejecting the god's existence because you are one poor incel who can't get a gf bro it's just so stupid

that blonde chick with the fat cheeks would be truecel
Yeah but instead she's just gonna go teehee mode all her life and bang guys above her looks level.