Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (squeamish pussies do not enter) fishceling and recreating movie scene with fishcels while I fishcel

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Today I decided to get some fishcels and turn them into fillets of fishcel. Butcherpilled. Only with a knife sharp enough to mog the skin's toughness did I decide to extract tastypilled mogmeat from the silverskinned swimbastards.

After accumulating plenty of entrails and the board getting bloodpilled and gillmogged along with some fishcel heads I saw an opportunity to recreate a scene from that "lady and the tramp" disney film. I've never seen it before but I know the clip. The one with the dogs sharing a spaghettipill and as always the scruffy, unhygenic chad mogs all and gets the stacy woofer. (brutal dogpill)

These fishcels were fishcel'd while i fishcel'd them. gillpilled and gutmogged. bonesme (wait)... I've since frozen our water inhabiting friends and intend to use them for a variety of cope meals in the future. I may also get some more soon and make some larger meals that I can save in portions so I can be lazier and cope harder. overpilled

bonus fishcel with an eye problem. Yes i'm an optometrist.

Fishcel4

@tehgymcel420 did you just get outfished?

Today I decided to get some fishcels and turn them into fillets of fishcel. Butcherpilled. Only with a knife sharp enough to mog the skin's toughness did I decide to extract tastypilled mogmeat from the silverskinned swimbastards.

View attachment 708733

After accumulating plenty of entrails and the board getting bloodpilled and gillmogged along with some fishcel heads I saw an opportunity to recreate a scene from that "lady and the tramp" disney film. I've never seen it before but I know the clip. The one with the dogs sharing a spaghettipill and as always the scruffy, unhygenic chad mogs all and gets the stacy woofer. (brutal dogpill)

View attachment 708746

These fishcels were fishcel'd while i fishcel'd them. gillpilled and gutmogged. bonesme (wait)... I've since frozen our water inhabiting friends and intend to use them for a variety of cope meals in the future. I may also get some more soon and make some larger meals that I can save in portions so I can be lazier and cope harder. overpilled

View attachment 708750
This entire thread speaks for itself

Over for bottom of the food chain cels

That’s brutal

I can smell fesikh through my smartphone

View attachment 708733

View attachment 708746

View attachment 708750
I love fishing,too bad I'm dogshit at it.Maybe the lakes and rivers I went didn't had enough fish.
That fish was a mackerel?

I love fishing,too bad I'm dogshit at it.Maybe the lakes and rivers I went didn't had enough fish.
That fish was a mackerel?
Never been fishing tbh. But ye mackerel. Still not sure what I'm going to use them for but I'll think of something

Never been fishing tbh. But ye mackerel. Still not sure what I'm going to use them for but I'll think of something
I like mackerel with vinegar and onions in a brine.It is good in the oven also.You can ask @tehgymcel420 for more fesikh recipes.

I like mackerel with vinegar and onions in a brine.It is good in the oven also.You can ask @tehgymcel420 for more fesikh recipes.
I never had that tbh. What's it like? Maybe will try it sometime tbh. but tbh he needs to give recipes.

Do you add lemon juice on fish fillets? My dad also adds mayo.

Do you add lemon juice on fish fillets? My dad also adds mayo.
depends on the fish and the dish tbh. But ye sometimes I will for sure. Compliments some fish well. Any favorite fish/dishes?

If there were any doubts that @The Enforcer is the most based modcel of the .is, there are none now.

Based.

:f: for these fishcels

favorite fish dish?

If there were any doubts that @The Enforcer is the most based modcel of the .is, there are none now.

Based.
How come? Its just a fishcel thread
Pepefes

favorite fish dish?
Very hard pick. Dover sole is wonderful tbh. But I guess it can get pricey, not quite as accessible and easier to fuck up jfl so not sure if most people would want to bother with that. It's indulgent. But if I were going for favorite in general, honestly anything with salmon. Borderline impossible to fuck up, and all round just nice

Reading that gave me a headache. Good job fishercel

View attachment 708733

View attachment 708746

View attachment 708750
Bet u wont try a fugu fish, mod mang

Reading that gave me a headache. Good job fishercel
Why headache? Brutal. And ty, I didn't catch though. I never fished. I just go buy them

Would if I had the option tbh. Poison get fucked. I'm an alcoholic heroin addict. Fugu toxins should be scared to meet my bloodstream. Dying would just be a bonus anyway.

@Pixycel I could tone it up a bit more :feelskek:

Very hard pick. Dover sole is wonderful tbh. But I guess it can get pricey, not quite as accessible and easier to fuck up jfl so not sure if most people would want to bother with that. It's indulgent. But if I were going for favorite in general, honestly anything with salmon. Borderline impossible to fuck up, and all round just nice
Looks good, I haven't tried it yet. I will try to try it within this year and update you on my opinion on it.
How come? Also your favorite dish?
I hate having to prepare meat because of the smeell and having to clean the blood/guts.
My favorite fish dish is probably tuna sushi. I had I think bluefin tuna sushi at one point. Felt kind of buttery and went well with soy sauce

My favorite dish across all foods, is probably the Popeye's Chicken sandwich with extra sauce. I find the flavor to be very good. has good amount of salt and spice and fat/umami.

I gotta try that someday. will probably try it when go to Japan someday. Although I don't think it will live up to the hype

Looks good, I haven't tried it yet. I will try to try it within this year and update you on my opinion on it.
Very worth it. Have a good amount of butter on hand. Completes it.

I hate having to prepare meat because of the smeell and having to clean the blood/guts.
My favorite fish dish is probably tuna sushi. I had I think bluefin tuna sushi at one point. Felt kind of buttery and went well with soy sauce
Tbh most of the time there's not really much smell. It depend what you're prepping. As for blood and guts. Eh, I dont see the issue. They're just fluids and flesh, some of it you can repurpose as offal for other meals. Harmless things really. At the least, interesting to see and handle.

sushi is based tbh. Don't really have much of it. Cant actually remember the last time I had it, it has been some years. I should make some sometime.

My favorite dish across all foods, is probably the Popeye's Chicken sandwich with extra sauce. I find the flavor to be very good. has good amount of salt and spice and fat/umami.
Not sure if they have that here tbh. But it's fast food right? Probably wouldnt be for me.

Very worth it. Have a good amount of butter on hand. Completes it.

Tbh most of the time there's not really much smell. It depend what you're prepping. As for blood and guts. Eh, I dont see the issue. They're just fluids and flesh, some of it you can repurpose as offal for other meals. Harmless things really. At the least, interesting to see and handle.

sushi is based tbh. Don't really have much of it. Cant actually remember the last time I had it, it has been some years. I should make some sometime.

Not sure if they have that here tbh. But it's fast food right? Probably wouldnt be for me.
yeah Popeye's Chicken sandwich is fast food. Imo it is the best fast food sandwich. You should try it if you to amerimutt land someday.

yeah Popeye's Chicken sandwich is fast food. Imo it is the best fast food sandwich. You should try it if you to amerimutt land someday.
I'm banned from the US tbh so unlikely to happen. Nor would I have the energy to bother nowadays jfl.

depends on the fish and the dish tbh. But ye sometimes I will for sure. Compliments some fish well. Any favorite fish/dishes?
I like sprat, which is something like a sardine. I also like tuna and cod, but they are very polluted because of the biomagnification. I sometimes buy fish fillets but i'm not sure which type of fish do they put in there.

I like sprat, which is something like a sardine. I also like tuna and cod, but they are very polluted because of the biomagnification. I sometimes buy fish fillets but i'm not sure which type of fish do they put in there.
its over tbh. Seafood in general is nice though. Over for people who dont like it ngl. Missing out.How often do you have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back