Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (squeamish pussies do not enter) fishceling and recreating movie scene with fishcels while I fishcel

its over tbh. Seafood in general is nice though. Over for people who dont like it ngl. Missing out.How often do you have it?
I usually buy fish fillets from the store and tuna in Lidl twice a week. I don't eat clams, certain type of fish, dolphins and shrimp.

I usually buy fish fillets from the store and tuna in Lidl twice a week. I don't eat clams, certain type of fish, dolphins and shrimp.
tinned tuna i'm assuming? Fillets are based though, where possible I prefer to fillet it myself though. Any reason in particular you avoid the latter mentions?

tinned tuna i'm assuming?
Yes.

Fillets are based though, where possible I prefer to fillet it myself though. Any reason in particular you avoid the latter mentions?
The Bible says so and those organisms are sometimes like garbage collectors and full of toxins because of biomagnification.

Yes.

The Bible says so and those organisms are sometimes like garbage collectors and full of toxins because of biomagnification.
Tins are based. And ah that makes sense. I've heard of some religious diet restrictions but never those before.

salmon ofc
relatable tbh. Very based fish. How do you prefer to have it? I dont really mind however it's done tbh. But I guess some days I have preference.

raw with lemon and just dash of soy sauce and salt
thats based tbh. At some point I need to get another so i'll reserve a bit for that too. Always like to mix up what I do with it tbh.

damn u get that at walmart or sth
No such thing as walmart here tbh. I just went to the fishmongers. They always have much better stuff than any of the prepackaged shit in franchised stores.

based, getting food directly from the source is always the best way to go :feelsthink:
Much nicer tbh. Often cheaper too. It's absolutely laughable, the prices of some things I see in stores. Especially with seafood. I'd rather just get it from fishmongers instead. Also the process of breaking down the different parts is therapeutic I guess. As this thread shows, I certainly get a level of entertainment out of it jfl.

Yeah it's good to primalmaxx and carve up the food yourself, very satisfying tbh

Also fuck chain stores, all they do is price gouge and cut corners on quality :feelsjuice:
Certainly do. I prefer the quality etc. Plus with stores you cant really just go at it right away. Say a steak tartare or something. You never get beef from a store for that tbh. Always get the cut fresh from the butchers, let them know what you're using it for and you'll have very little chance of it being cross contaminated or stored for long enough for shit to ruin it.

Stores are convenient, but for many things like that, it's the only thing they'll usually win on.

salmon is expensive where i am its unfortunate i can't afford a good clean brand i rarely eat it anymore but seafood >>> any other food
Salmon cheap as shit here. Which is nice I guess. Seafood definitely mogs though. People that dont like it are missing out.

Over for freshwatercels, ultimate brutality for vegan soyfags.

This is the only time in this forum i'd be glad to have a failing normie beta fakecel here to ask him what's smalliest, if this fishy mess or the last nasty rotten pussy hole he had to stick his tongue into to provide plasure to the bitch.

Over for freshwatercels, ultimate brutality for vegan soyfags.

This is the only time in this forum i'd be glad to have a failing normie beta fakecel here to ask him what's smalliest, if this fishy mess or the last nasty rotten pussy hole he had to stick his tongue into to provide plasure to the bitch.
over for vegans I guess jfl. Didnt quite understand what you meant in the second paragraph at first jfl.

@kay' quotesme

Nearly 1 year since based fishcels

Curious if anyone has tried eel here, I haven't and have wondered what the taste is like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back