Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory St.Blackops2cel was never a good representation of the average Incel.

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
He's litereally a 6'2 White tallfag who has gone up like 2 points facially since he grew a bear, he doesn't even associate himself with this community in any way & most importantly numerous Tinder experiments have seen him get a decent amount of matches in Africa & Asia, he's most likely not even an incel anymore.

He's litereally a 6'2 White tallfag who has gone up like 2 points facially since he grew a bear, he doesn't even associate himself with this community in any way & most importantly numerous Tinder experiments have seen him get a decent amount of matches in Africa & Asia, he's most likely not even an incel anymore.

Check the spelling of the words in the thread title and consider suicide

Check the spelling of the words in the thread title and consider suicide

Because misspelling a single word in the thread title while i use adequate grammar in the actual post totally destroys my argument, very high IQ thinking.
Maybe try actually fucking countering my argument.

he mogs me tbh

He heightmogs like 99% of this forum & would heightmog the shit out of atleast 95% of Asian men in there home countries.

Because misspelling a single word in the thread title while i use adequate grammar in the actual post totally destroys my argument, very high IQ thinking.
Maybe try actually fucking countering my argument.
Tinder matches with 3rd worlders don't prove shit because 1) the vast majority of tinder matches don't result in sex/dating and 2) white guy = money = betabuxxing in their mind.

And besides, jfl at thinking moving halfway across the world is a viable solution :feelsseriously:

He heightmogs like 99% of this forum & would heightmog the shit out of atleast 95% of Asian men in there home countries.

Almost every prominent incel figure mogs me from New York to Tokyo

Oh, not him. Is he prominent, though? Did he actually rope?

Seems so, i don't think anyone could even make up a backstory like his, litereally a tragedy from the day he was born to the day he died.

Seems so, i don't think anyone could even make up a backstory like his, litereally a tragedy from the day he was born to the day he died.

I know, but I'm looking at obituaries in Southwest Indiana and haven't found anyone who matches his story who died recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back