Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy coming to stay at my house for a month

So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her.
Screw you giga mogs me
Rape and fuck that whore and ascend I would be fucking her in every hole by the first night :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Screw you giga mogs me
Rape and fuck that whore and ascend I would be fucking her in every hole by the first night :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
i want to fuck her so bad

So my dad's friends daughter from another province got accepted into a university at where I live and she havn't found a place to stay yet so the parents arranged that she stay at my house. My parents own a pretty big house and several empty rooms for guests and so. I used to know the girl and had a HUGE crush on her until my family moved somewhere else, she's a gigastacy with big perky boobs and ass and she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: USING the shower in MY room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:because my mom and sister didn't want to share a shower with other people, I can't imagine how fucking horny I'd be with her sleeping in the next room and scrubbing her pussy and squirting in my shower while Im in my room. She havn't seen me for a while and well, I changed alot, for good and worse, Im gonna try losing my virginity with her by seduction, yes laugh at me if you want but im going to try anyway. My mom even joked that I might have a chance with her.
rape her (in video game ofc)

I would wanna kms. Having to be exposed in your own living space to Chad’s property. Having to be reminded in your own house where you’re supposed to relax of what you want so badly but can never have. That’s fucking brutal

I would wanna kms. Having to be exposed in your own living space to Chad’s property. Having to be reminded in your own house where you’re supposed to relax of what you want so badly but can never have. That’s fucking brutal
He did feed her his semen :feelskek:

Thinking you have a chance with her is :bluepill:

How is it being a wealth cel?