Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy I used to know

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
20% foid worship

Fapped multiple times to this stacy I used to know. It's depressing to see just how much she SMVmogs lifemogs socialcirclemogs socialfollowingmogs etc. etc. I could go on

Share stacies you used to know as well

https%3A%2F%2Fi1.sndcdn.com%2Favatars-zuNkSYZkA6nTRv7o-8zEyhA-t500x500.jpg

Fapped multiple times to this stacy I used to know. It's depressing to see just how much she SMVmogs lifemogs socialcirclemogs socialfollowingmogs etc. etc. I could go on

>In all her pictures around men they're taller than her

For shortcels it never even started lmfao

Her tits are so fat, you could use them as pillows
Things that we'll never, ever experience

brutal

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yeah she is pretty short I think even I am taller than her but that does not matter she is chad only and her family is rich too her life is literally perfect I mean she even has a big ass and tits and her tits are real too unless she got a boob job at like 13 or 14 lol.

Literally will never be able to experience a foid like that, I will have more luck entering a blackhole and then coming out the other side of it alive.

Yeah she is pretty short I think even I am taller than her but that does not matter she is chad only and her family is rich too her life is literally perfect I mean she even has a big ass and tits and her tits are real too unless she got a boob job at like 13 or 14 lol.

Literally will never be able to experience a foid like that, I will have more luck entering a blackhole and then coming out the other side of it alive.
Holy FUCK
absolute ropefuel

she never EVER experienced pain or sadness in her whole goddamn life, being born rich and beautiful, is that even fair?
Now you understand why Stalin and Mao did what they did, these fuckers deserve to feel and experience sorrow, they don't deserve the things that they have nor their social status, they don't even deserve to breathe

Holy FUCK
absolute ropefuel

she never EVER experienced pain or sadness in her whole goddamn life, being born rich and beautiful, is that even fair?
Now you understand why Stalin and Mao did what they did, these fuckers deserve to feel and experience sorrow, they don't deserve the things that they have nor their social status, they don't even deserve to breathe
Well I do not really know her but from what I perceive yeah she is living on dev difficulty basically, all the normies I used to know loved to gossip and nothing bad about her ever came up. She has never experienced anything hard just born rich attractive, her parents seem pretty NT too and her family got her into the gym her parents and siblings had social resources. I doubt she has experienced a bad day in her life, we may as well be 2 completely different species me and her.

I prefer thin black haired anime girl impersonators tbh

Rich privileged whore, wouldn't last an hour in our shoes.

Holy FUCK
absolute ropefuel

I think about this a lot

I prefer thin black haired anime girl impersonators tbh
She is still really hot and the point was just how she mogs me at literally everything, I guess I would IQmog and thats it.

How is it legal for women to show off their sexual bodies like this? It causes much harm to men and our psyches. Its basically assault

I don't understand why the internet worships fat bitches.

Used up white roastie but nice tits though

Now she's just somebody that you used to know

Women really do live in a different world.

Women really do live in a different world.
Yeah me and her are in completely different universes, especially since she is a rich popular stacy. What sucks is that its not even hard work or anything her whole life has just been gifted to her

She looks like an ugly girl who just has big tits. Also pathetic ass.

Rich privileged whore, wouldn't last an hour in our shoes.
Women can't handle not being able to get easy attention for a few hours

She looks like an ugly girl who just has big tits. Also pathetic ass.
Really? Someone above called her fat but these criticisms seem incorrect to me, I have seen her irl her ass is good and she is not ugly thats my opinion but I think she is conventionally attractive, evident by her lifestyle too.

Really? Someone above called her fat but these criticisms seem incorrect to me, I have seen her irl her ass is good and she is not ugly thats my opinion but I think she is conventionally attractive, evident by her lifestyle too.
I find her face kind of ugly and I don't really like that body type. Although she has enough to attract chads and live life on easy mode.

If shes that fat now, she will likly be obese after marriage.

I find her face kind of ugly and I don't really like that body type. Although she has enough to attract chads and live life on easy mode.
Oh I see and yeah the point really was that she can attract chads and stuff and our lives are just so different its insane.
I think her fakeup filters and poses etc. on instagram make her face look worse than it actually does irl JFL @ foids
If shes that fat now, she will likly be obese after marriage.
Lol, she is definitely a little chunky but its not a bad chunky, she goes to the gym to knowledge. Time will tell if she ends up fat at least I could cope that way.
I think calling her fat rn is just a cope or blind foid hatred.

Oh I see and yeah the point really was that she can attract chads and stuff and our lives are just so different its insane.
I think her fakeup filters and poses etc. on instagram make her face look worse than it actually does irl JFL @ foids

Lol, she is definitely a little chunky but its not a bad chunky, she goes to the gym to knowledge. Time will tell if she ends up fat at least I could cope that way.
I think calling her fat rn is just a cope or blind foid hatred.
Wait till she gets married and has kids. She will be obese, most likly.