Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stacy, one of the people responsible for risk management at FTX, decides to ditch NDA and tell everything she knows

I dont really get the point of this video tbh but it isnt news

Just some random crypto scammer female judging by her profile

Tbh I think e-girls who spend all day shilling cryptocurrency scams to horny autists are actually significantly less dignified than onlyfans whores

*Dies of cringe*
Screen Shot 2022 12 08 at 23105 PM

Wtf are you doing browsing this bitchs content and reposting it here OP. I can literally feel my brain cells rapidly committing suicide just looking at this utter cancer. Its literally the exact same thing as onlyfans e-girls but instead of trying to sell nudes to simps shes trying to sell crypto-scammer bullshit to redditors and simps. Its literally the exact same presentation but instead of saying shit like "im a gamer girl teehee" to seem more relatable shes uses r/wallstreetbets redditor speak

*Dies of cringe*
View attachment 684862

Wtf are you doing browsing this bitchs content and reposting it here OP. I can literally feel my brain cells rapidly committing suicide just looking at this utter cancer. Its literally the exact same thing as onlyfans e-girls but instead of trying to sell nudes to simps shes trying to sell crypto-scammer bullshit to redditors and simps. Its literally the exact same presentation but instead of saying shit like "im a gamer girl teehee" to seem more relatable shes uses r/wallstreetbets redditor speak
She's hot and wants me to invest into the future. Why are you so mean towards her?

Man discovers the current crypto industry is a meme which became the same kind of institution it was designed to replace

Cryptocurrency is officially extremely uncool soy reddit nerd shit

*Dies of cringe*
View attachment 684862

Was quotetweeted by another account

Sam bribed this attractive foid to join Ftx in the hopes she would join in on the God forsaken orgies they were having

Tbh I think e-girls who spend all day shilling cryptocurrency scams to horny autists are actually significantly less dignified than onlyfans whores
:yes: