Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stacy says she is transgender so she can use the boys bathroom and lockeroom.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

She really wants to get fucked by chads in the lockeroom dosnt she, she won't be taking any testosterone in her body except for chads potent sperm.
Kek at her undertale shirt.

Males should do the same and shit all over the femoid toilets.

lmao she just wants to suck chads dick

Welcome to American where you can have a vagina and be considered a man. Every day I hope this degenerate wasteland gets annihilated.

Can a man just claim to be a woman and go into their bathroom? Sounds like a good idea.

Can a man just claim to be a woman and go into their bathroom? Sounds like a good idea.
Ugly guys like us will be expelled and called rapists, and probably beat up also.
This only works for woman, and guys that are heavy sjws.

What would it be like to have a tomboy gf like this?

What would it be like to have a tomboy gf like this?
I think it would be really hot, she would play video games with you and do other stuff that you enjoy instead of being a boring carbon copy like other females.
Then when you want to fuck her she would be really reluctant as an act to hide the fact that she wants to fuck, and then she becomes a full on slut during sex.

You can, and many do. But if you can't "pass" you're fucked.
>we got feminists to spend all their energy supporting the rights of MEN

I think it would be really hot, she would play video games with you and do other stuff that you enjoy instead of being a boring carbon copy like other females.
Then when you want to fuck her she would be really reluctant as an act to hide the fact that she wants to fuck, and then she becomes a full on slut during sex.
That's the dream. The same masculine interests as you but still a raunchy slut in the bedroom.

That's the dream. The same masculine interests as you but still a raunchy slut in the bedroom.
I hate interacting with females, I can create and maintain friendships with guys easily but females are completely different.
You never know how they are going to react to anything.

I hate interacting with females, I can create and maintain friendships with guys easily but females are completely different.
You never know how they are going to react to anything.
They don't think like us at all. Men, Mars, women, Venus. It's like talking to an alien.

i would rape her if i ever see her in the boys washroom

i would rape her if i ever see her in the boys washroom
Watch out Tellem she might have a bigger dick then you.
But maybe you can supply her with some testosterone for her transformation.

Why the fuck do people on here call every normie they see Chads and Stacies?