Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Stacy told me 'Love and relationships are not everything'

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I used to be in an online chat and during a talk about love and relationships which happens almost often everyday some curry Stacy who is older than me told the coping Incels that 'love and relationships are not everything' :foidSoy::foidSoy: I immediately told her that she is wrong and that to give you an image of this Stacy she lives in one of the best cities in Curryland, she is rich has everything handed to her in a country full of poverty, probably goes on dates every week, has friends and probably has family that coddles her everyday she is probably those high class privileged Indians. Anyways the next month she was crying about how some Chadpreet didn't reply back to her text jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelsclown::society: I should have replied back to her 'love and relationships are not everything' or go to the thERapist and get a good persoynality. :hax:

I am now 1000% certain these people would immediately rope if they were in our shoes absolutely no doubt about it most of us here are much more mentally tougher and stronger than these people in fact if my Inceldom status won't change in the far future (which I am sure it won't) I won't rope because I get pleasure from knowing how much more mentally strong and tough I am compared to these normscum vermins who would wither away if they were in our shoes, yes it makes me feel superior and I have no shame in admitting it.

The mentally strong cope never made sense to me. Especially after I saw the video of the wagie robot terminating itself. The intelligent thing to do in the face of adversity is to give up and kill oneself. We're retarded for not doing it.

The mentally strong cope never made sense to me. Especially after I saw the video of the wagie robot terminating itself. The intelligent thing to do in the face of adversity is to give up and kill oneself. We're retarded for not doing it.
Yes it is a cope but my point still stands

For her it isnt everything since she can get anything. One or two missed opportunities means nothing for her since shes knows she has the option.
True, there's nothing good in enduring anything, i for one would rope if i wasnt a fucking coward.

For her it isnt everything since she can get anything. One or two missed opportunities means nothing for her since shes knows she has the option.

True, there's nothing good in enduring anything, i for one would rope if i wasnt a fucking coward.
Yeah she was whining about that chadpreet he must have been a proper slayer or something for her to cry online about muh chad didn't reply back :lul:

Foids' lack of empathy is always astounding. The fact that she'd say such a thing shows how extremely privileged women are. As you said, she has everything handed to her and takes things for granted.

If love and relationships are not everything, why are they present in all normie content? Books, movies, series, music, they all talk about romances, even when they have no place being there.

Foids' lack of empathy is always astounding. The fact that she'd say such a thing shows how extremely privileged women are. As you said, she has everything handed to her and takes things for granted.

If love and relationships are not everything, why are they present in all normie content? Books, movies, series, music, they all talk about romances, even when they have no place being there.
she is privileged as shit I wonder what you have to do in the past life for such privilege I told her the struggle of being an incel and she told me how everyone goes through their 'own struggles' :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

she is privileged as shit I wonder what you have to do in the past life for such privilege I told her the struggle of being an incel and she told me how everyone goes through their 'own struggles' :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
lmao, she's not wrong though:
  • women's struggles: which chad will I date tonight?
  • men's struggles: which suicide method should I use?

lmao, she's not wrong though:
  • women's struggles: which chad will I date tonight?
  • men's struggles: which suicide method should I use?
I'm allergic to shellfish and peanuts...

Long John silvers? Or the carnival?