Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stacy Whore Shoots Her Face Off Over Chad And Is Now A Sub 2 After Face Transplant

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★

A foid would never even think about doing this if it was a normie tier man who broke up with her jfl. Now she is a sub 2 yet still has more social marketplace value than the subhumans on this forum

Not a Stacy but rest in piss

After the suicide attempt, Katie lost most of her vision, had a compromised ability to speak and was unable to take care of herself
so nothing changed then :feelskek:

Still has more smv than this whole forum
katie-stubblefield-collage.jpg

Still has more smv than this whole forum
katie-stubblefield-collage.jpg
She'd reject the subhumans on this forum despite going from an 18 year old stacy to looking like a middle aged caricature from a political cartoon

one day they'll create some kind of hybrid creature out of 15 different transplant donors and it will kill us all in our sleep.

still smv mogs this entire forum combined , minus the fakecels.

She’d still reject an average looking dude

She’d still reject an average looking dude
She is now blind so maybe one of us would have a chance at getting with her. She'd only judge based off our voice and height

She is now blind so maybe one of us would have a chance at getting with her. She'd only judge based off our voice and height
Then the kids would be normie tier since she is a genetic stacylite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Still Tera chad only
full

Never begun for voicecels just begun for voice moggers

I remember this story. It literally was over a Chad rejection. JFL that she still has the same ambitions as before.

I remember this story. It literally was over a Chad rejection. JFL that she still has the same ambitions as before.
She is still looking for a man after the shooting?

She's probably even more delusional now. Wanting a man who is above average despite now looking like she could be the mom of one of the subhumans on this forum jfl

Sheesh. Probably still wants that Chad

It is still beyond over for us truecels who are short and have low T voices.

She said she's still looking for one now?
'Katie now hopes to attend college and have a family and career one day' - from that article. But yeah I read more about it somewhere or other.

'Katie now hopes to attend college and have a family and career one day' - from that article. But yeah I read more about it somewhere or other.
Jfl she will probably be able to

She's probably even more delusional now. Wanting a man who is above average despite now looking like she could be the mom of one of the subhumans on this forum jfl
lol.

And yeah it's a hell of a way to go from 8 down to a 2 lol.

She looks like when you draw a face on a balloon

A foid would never even think about doing this if it was a normie tier man who broke up with her jfl. Now she is a sub 2 yet still has more social marketplace value than the subhumans on this forum
I realized now that she will treat good all the subhumans that she treated like shit in her life. It will Be kinda sad that she wouldn't be isolate anyway , like us

:feelshaha: She couldn't even shoot straight

But wait, nowhere in the article does it say that she tried an hero over Chad

She should retry asking him out now

She's still alive after a face transplant. But she's just a sub 2 now
She only got another chance because she has a hole.

she experienced 0.1% of the pain of what any incel goes through on a daily basis and already had to blow her brain out jfl

But wait, nowhere in the article does it say that she tried an hero over Chad
She's a stacylite so I'm assuming it was a chad. Also no foid is gonna kill herself over some normie. Normies are plentiful and any low tier Becky can get a high tier normie with ease

all over a chad jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back