Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacys are less than 1% of foids

27yearcel

idk if internet fucked my brain but i dont to get old and enjoy that teen stacy love as a teen chad BF. i have weak brain. i wish im one of those normies that can live without thinking about sex.

Id argue that a Stacy is even more rare than a Chad

People overrate.
Id argue that a Stacy is even more rare than a Chad
They pretty much are ngl I rarely see women that look like the stacies I posted. I went to school with a bunch of htbs and now that I’m out I dont see women to that level as often.

They pretty much are ngl I rarely see women that look like the stacies I posted. I went to school with a bunch of htbs and now that I’m out I dont see women to that level as often.
I see many Chadlites or Chads outside, depending on my location but a true Stacy is extremely rare

It honestly doesn't matter.
ALL FUCKING FOIDS DEMAND GIGACHAD
What is even the difference between so called stacies, beckies and so on?
They are all chadsexual creatures with no morales.

Women are fucking ugly and cake makeup on their ugly acne ridden faces and make them even more fucked up lmao they are ugly as fuck look at any celebrity woman with no makeup they instantly go from 8 or 9 to 2 or 3.

Also that word stacy is retarded. Just say good looking. Most women are ugly inside and out. That's why they need paint for their face like you would put on a pig and the pig would be more handsome.

Stacey is easy, Chad is God

True, most foids will need to rely on make-up. It's rare to find a natural beauty.

Less than 1% but caused me 90% of the pain.