Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stalkercel

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
Have any of you guys stalked someone before? I think I'm starting to cross into that path because I follow some women home just to look at them

Can I get in trouble for this shit if its just a one time thing? if I was chad or chadlite she'd enjoy my stalking I like to look at attractive foids even if I can't touch

Thats cuck behavior

Have any of you guys stalked someone before? I think I'm starting to cross into that path because I follow some women home just to look at them

Can I get in trouble for this shit if its just a one time thing? if I was chad or chadlite she'd enjoy my stalking I like to look at attractive foids even if I can't touch
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This still somewhat equates to obsession with foids, which I would advise against... :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

Though it would knock the entitlement and usual privilege out of its current course; you can be arrested for it, however. :feelshehe:

Stop calling me a cuck you niggers

Stalking is beta behavior. Plus foids also stalk Chad. You're probably a foid in my book.

:feelskek: This is very amusing.

Not worth it, don't assume nobody is watching you as you watch/stalk others, there's all kinds of sneaky shit out there these days, not even considering simps and whiteknights

Whatever. Admins are too busy sniffing coke on Stacey's genitals so they probably don't give a shit about foid infiltrators anyway.
If I'm a foid then I'd fuck myself

Whatever. Admins are too busy sniffing coke on Stacey's genitals so they probably don't give a shit about foid infiltrators anyway.

Yep, so...

lol

why is his behavior tolerated? he should be banned. he is trying to rub into the faces of incels the idea of him having sex "just for fun"

Sexual predation results from the inability of males to hook up with foids such that it becomes an underlying aspect of their psyche to "regain" control by victimizing femoids.

If a petite foid refuses to sleep with and provider purity to a man who has endured abuse across his lifetime, it is only reasonable to expect him to become more likely to "force himself" on her.

You didn't block him for no reason, you blocked him because you saw him as a useless friend. You could build a good friendship, but you don't want that, you just want sex.

So to answer your question" "AITA", I would have to say yes.

He left because I told him off and exposed his bullshit.

@Dregster and @Damo the incel remember when I destroyed his pathetic ass? He has left the forum since. Good riddance to this bluepilled cuck, he shouldn't be on this forum at all.

OP copy catted off my thread. He is just so obsessed with anime.

His thread should be in sewers tbh

A common argument used against incels is that we can't get laid because of our misogynistic beliefs, but the question is, how do our beliefs stop us from getting laid? The only way it could is if we are socially inept and can't apply filters on what we say. So therefore, anti-incels believe we say that our misogynistic ncel beliefs in public.

However, do you think incels openly say, in public, they wanna fuck young teenagers? Because if you dou, then you're retardd, and if you don't, then you agree incels kno how to use filters.

Height

Fakecel if you haven’t

I'm stalking foids i know for years and i jerk off any sexy picture of them i see

I used to stalk a foid in my school

But now I just stalk online foids

Fuck i thought you meant the video game.

Ngl that's pretty wierd behavior even for the forum. We are all here because we don't like women not cuz we obsess over them. For your sake I'd advise against this behavior. You don't need to throw your life away over a foid.