Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Standardcel = Voicecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Not getting a trad virgin viking gf, doesn't make you inkwell.

I notice a lot of curries and ricemen in the West are obsessed with white pussy and act like they‘re oppressed for not getting it.

I, a white European would fuck a sheboon as long as she‘s clean and not morbidly obese.

I, a white European would fuck a sheboon as long as she‘s clean and not morbidly obese
not true, I have yet to meet a guy that doesn't find nigresses disgusting

not true, I have yet to meet a guy that doesn't find nigresses disgusting
Fair, so you do admit that you voluntarily remain celibate because of your standards. :feelshehe:

Not getting a trad virgin viking gf, doesn't make you inkwell.

I notice a lot of curries and ricemen in the West are obsessed with white pussy and act like they‘re oppressed for not getting it.

I, a white European would fuck a sheboon as long as she‘s clean and not morbidly obese.

I would fuck any race 18-35 age range as long as shes 3/10 and higher.

My only standards are

- biological female
- 3/10+

lol

I would fuck any race 18-35 age range as long as shes 3/10 and higher.

My only standards are

- biological female
- 3/10+

lol
Truecel criteria :dab:

Today I saw a tall (6'6) slim White man with an obese sheboon and they had a daughter, they were walking around in my neighbourhood next to the statue of Athena and I just got flashbacks to my own youth with a JBW father, not knowing that when a (White) man has to go for a non-White it's his family line's penultimate grasp. :cryfeels:

Ethnicels that only go for European women are volcels, they could practice assortive mating. :feelswhat:

yes, it makes no sense, and it's funny.