Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Starbucks barista "saves" woman from unknown man attempting to talk to her, front page news

Even normies calling this shit out
Screenshot 2022 02 22 10 59 13 064 comandroidchrome

In the near future it will be illegal for a man to approach a woman. I believe that the modern world has been hijacked by some interdimensional monsters trying to seperate people from each other. Clown world was created by these interdimensional forces and I plan on figuring out a solution. This clown world couldnt have come from nothing it has to have an origin and a source.

LMFAO this cucked world is beyond saving

got 2 save da wombenz from sub8 bluepilled ugly creatures

I was in a Southridge Barnes & Noble once as a child. I briefly looked at a C++ programming book.

At least it was a woman and not a simp.

The lesbian takeover pill is real. Dick is absolutely worthless in 22, Chad or otherwise @BPJ

You know the stories of racial segregation in the 50s or 60s USA? Feels like it's making a comeback but with all below-average men being the discriminated ones.

You know the stories of racial segregation in the 50s or 60s USA? Feels like it's making a comeback but with all below-average men being the discriminated ones.
won't end well for foids for sure

won't end well for foids for sure
Yeah, they've creating monsters of us. Humiliated and frustrated subhumans won't make for the friendliest people to encounter.

Foids never deserved any attention they get. All it ever did was raise their already sky-high egos.

Journos are worst than niggers

In the near future it will be illegal for a man to approach a woman. I believe that the modern world has been hijacked by some interdimensional monsters trying to seperate people from each other. Clown world was created by these interdimensional forces and I plan on figuring out a solution. This clown world couldnt have come from nothing it has to have an origin and a source.
just someone who wants to see woman in power .

Man pay woman to sit on their faces , and to drink their Piss.

its ridiculous.

In the near future it will be illegal for a man to approach a woman.
It's already illegal unless you say the right words and use the Globohomo codes. And if you are low smv and approaching with a sexual desire vibe, you will be in trouble one way or the other. If it's for mundane services or exchanges you might be allowed through.

foids getting free stuff and men getting demonized for attempting to socialize. clown world

if it was a chad i doubt anyone would care

Clown world
Cunt guard - in color!

Wherever an incel musters the courage to speak to a foid - CUNT GUARD!
Someone ugly saying hello? SEXUAL HARASSMENT CHARGE

*Batman 60s-style music plays while scenes of incels getting arrested for literally no reason*

imagine approaching a foid because normies told you that’s how you get a gf and make friends then u end up on the news

Another day of jews spreading Starbucks propaganda :feelskek:

Well, I learned long ago not to talk to foids.
There is no chance that I will get a date, so there is no point in talking to her.
But, it does seem ridiculous how far society has gone down the shitter.
When I was young, males could talk to random females and no one thought it strange.
Now, a man gets accused of harassment for saying hello.

Rich Cooper's Elite Students and PUA retards on suiwatch.

Well, I learned long ago not to talk to foids.
There is no chance that I will get a date, so there is no point in talking to her.
But, it does seem ridiculous how far society has gone down the shitter.
When I was young, males could talk to random females and no one thought it strange.
Now, a man gets accused of harassment for saying hello.

Yep, even Chad's can get MeToo'd if they dare talk to a toilet outside of the assigned conventions.

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

same "newspaper".

The "woman" looks like a trans, and EVEN SHE IS CLAIMING TO BE CHAD ONLY AND AVOIDING BETAS, SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN DRAG.

i quote "Infuriatingly, as a single mum, I found myself repeating the same dating mistakes, picking the men who seemed edgy and a bit of a challenge. I was fatally attracted to good looks, super-confidence and status. "

"Rob was nothing like any of the men I had dated before. He seemed nice and definitely interesting, but certainly wasn’t what I used to think of as ‘my type’ and I can’t say I was bowled over right away."

"This confidence really enhanced his sexiness. That was 2016, when I had just turned 50. We married in 2019 and I’ve never been happier. I truly have found the love of my life — someone I can grow with".

"It’s clear that women — particularly midlife women — need a completely different approach to the one they had earlier in life. If you thought the dating pool was shrinking in midlife, think again: there’s a whole category of fantastic men you have probably been overlooking all this time.".

"
Use the four scientific strategies below to filter out the dominant, high-status males until you find the type of man who has the qualities (such as consideration, trustworthiness and kindness) important for a contented, lasting relationship.

1. Pick someone whose ‘mate value’ (the measure of how appealing they are as a potential partner) is roughly equivalent to yours.

If theirs is high, they will be getting a lot of attention from other women and they might not value you in the way you would like. Too low and you might feel dissatisfied and not particularly invested in the relationship.

Self-esteem-boosting homework​

If you go into the dating game feeling good about yourself, you will be better empowered to turn down approaches from less than perfect men, and more likely to stick to your ‘nice guy’ guns.
Confidence is also an extremely attractive trait, and one well worth cultivating! So write a list of your good qualities (if you find this tricky, ask others to help), then read your list aloud every day - with conviction! Tell yourself that the right man would be lucky to be with you.

2. Favour men who score high in ‘agreeableness’ and empathy — which means they are likely to be considerate and treat people well.

Watch their behaviour with others (a waiter or their friends), especially when they think you are not looking, and do this over the course of a number of dates.

Some men are great at pulling out all the stops at the beginning, only to change once they have got their feet under the table.

3. Prioritise those with what psychologists call a high ‘welfare trade-off ratio’, which is the degree to which they will sacrifice their own benefit to help someone else.

The higher the ratio skews in your favour, the more chance he will have your best interests at heart. If you shiver, will he take off his own coat to wrap around your shoulders? Does he make sure you get home safely or leap in the first cab and leave you stranded?

4. To qualify as good relationship material, he must be secure in his attachments, happy to talk about your needs and to do what he can to accommodate them."

Don’t go to bed for months​

"Resist all temptation to rip each other’s clothes off and leap into bed before you have properly got to know each other. This is not for reasons of morality, or for fear that you might appear too ‘easy’, but because sex sets off a cascade of brain chemicals which can get you strongly attached to a man before you have had a chance to work out if he is good for you or not."

this has to be some kind of joke, she is literally playing the forest gump "OK JENNAAAAAAAAAAY" stereotype when she is totally used up having ridden the complete cock carousel, then settles for a chump when she is end of life. Literally the narrative is, if over the hill dont go for chad, get a man who has been beaten into a dormat by society and life, cant attract anyone else, has low SMV, a white knight no exceptions, deny him sex for as long as possible. THEY WANT A CUCK WHEN THEY ARE USED UP AND OVER THE HILL. IT IS NOW BEING ADVERTISED YOUR CUCK OR DEAD AS A MAN IF BELOW CHAD.

This is now being pushed as the narrative, only once you are COMPLETELY OVER THE HILL AT 50, THEN GIVE A LOW STATUS MALE THE TIME OF DAY.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Last edited:

same "newspaper".

The "woman" looks like a trans, and EVEN SHE IS CLAIMING TO BE CHAD ONLY AND AVOIDING BETAS, SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN DRAG.

i quote "Infuriatingly, as a single mum, I found myself repeating the same dating mistakes, picking the men who seemed edgy and a bit of a challenge. I was fatally attracted to good looks, super-confidence and status. "

"Rob was nothing like any of the men I had dated before. He seemed nice and definitely interesting, but certainly wasn’t what I used to think of as ‘my type’ and I can’t say I was bowled over right away."

"This confidence really enhanced his sexiness. That was 2016, when I had just turned 50. We married in 2019 and I’ve never been happier. I truly have found the love of my life — someone I can grow with".

"It’s clear that women — particularly midlife women — need a completely different approach to the one they had earlier in life. If you thought the dating pool was shrinking in midlife, think again: there’s a whole category of fantastic men you have probably been overlooking all this time.".

"
Use the four scientific strategies below to filter out the dominant, high-status males until you find the type of man who has the qualities (such as consideration, trustworthiness and kindness) important for a contented, lasting relationship.

1. Pick someone whose ‘mate value’ (the measure of how appealing they are as a potential partner) is roughly equivalent to yours.

If theirs is high, they will be getting a lot of attention from other women and they might not value you in the way you would like. Too low and you might feel dissatisfied and not particularly invested in the relationship.

If you go into the dating game feeling good about yourself, you will be better empowered to turn down approaches from less than perfect men, and more likely to stick to your ‘nice guy’ guns.
Confidence is also an extremely attractive trait, and one well worth cultivating! So write a list of your good qualities (if you find this tricky, ask others to help), then read your list aloud every day - with conviction! Tell yourself that the right man would be lucky to be with you.

2. Favour men who score high in ‘agreeableness’ and empathy — which means they are likely to be considerate and treat people well.

Watch their behaviour with others (a waiter or their friends), especially when they think you are not looking, and do this over the course of a number of dates.

Some men are great at pulling out all the stops at the beginning, only to change once they have got their feet under the table.

3. Prioritise those with what psychologists call a high ‘welfare trade-off ratio’, which is the degree to which they will sacrifice their own benefit to help someone else.

The higher the ratio skews in your favour, the more chance he will have your best interests at heart. If you shiver, will he take off his own coat to wrap around your shoulders? Does he make sure you get home safely or leap in the first cab and leave you stranded?

4. To qualify as good relationship material, he must be secure in his attachments, happy to talk about your needs and to do what he can to accommodate them."

"Resist all temptation to rip each other’s clothes off and leap into bed before you have properly got to know each other. This is not for reasons of morality, or for fear that you might appear too ‘easy’, but because sex sets off a cascade of brain chemicals which can get you strongly attached to a man before you have had a chance to work out if he is good for you or not."

this has to be some kind of joke, she is literally playing the forest gump "OK JENNAAAAAAAAAAY" stereotype when she is totally used up having ridden the complete cock carousel, then settles for a chump when she is end of life. Literally the narrative is, if over the hill dont go for chad, get a man who has been beaten into a dormat by society and life, cant attract anyone else, has low SMV, a white knight no exceptions, deny him sex for as long as possible. THEY WANT A CUCK WHEN THEY ARE USED UP AND OVER THE HILL. IT IS NOW BEING ADVERTISED YOUR CUCK OR DEAD AS A MAN IF BELOW CHAD.

This is now being pushed as the narrative, only once you are COMPLETELY OVER THE HILL AT 50, THEN GIVE A LOW STATUS MALE THE TIME OF DAY.

I agree with what you said, and ...

Tom Hanks Running GIF

Additional commentary:

Sad part of about this Forrest Gump thing is that Hollywood cleverly started creating cucks and simultaneously making it "look good" and yet also setting the stage for one day allowing for Hilary Clinton to be able to say southern and middle American low-middle class whites are "Deplorables". The logic was clear from the start, make southern whites look stupid while also having Chad Hanks make them into professional cucks.

@Indracel - Southern California helped to do this ^

same "newspaper".

"

This makes me sick