Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Starfield

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★

Starfield is coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming in September, this game looks huge! I'm gonna give it a chance.

Looks shit ngl

Modern gayming is kike brainwashing propaganda

Modern gayming is kike brainwashing propaganda
not if you are aware of it, i see their propaganda everywhere :worryfeels: it is really crazy how powerful they are

Star Citizen will be finished soon. Just you wait:feels:

I cant run it

I cant run it
Xbox Cloud Gaming
Screenshot 20230605 210251 041

Games are usually shit these days. Don’t know if it’s because nobody knows how to make anything interesting or because we’re not kids anymore, hard to smile and have fun out of nowhere.

I still cant run it, I think. My pc is garbage and I dont have an xbox
you just need a monitor, a xbox 360 controller and internet, no need for any other thing, then you can play it even on your cellphone

Games are usually shit these days. Don’t know if it’s because nobody knows how to make anything interesting or because we’re not kids anymore, hard to smile and have fun out of nowhere.
im having a lot of fun playing the new lego game! i guess thats because i didn't played vidya for like 7 years since i finished RE4 and GTA SA on ps2

you just need a monitor, a xbox 360 controller and internet, no need for any other thing, then you can play it even on your cellphone
I didnt know that.
Still won't play it, I don't like these type of games, I dropped Skyrim after a few hours

Todd Howard's silver tongue will never convince me to buy this.

I definitely will give this a shot, always wanted more Sci-Fi RPGs set in space.

Hopefully my Xbone can run it.

Bugthesda. Lagthesda. Waitformodsthesda

I definitely will give this a shot, always wanted more Sci-Fi RPGs set in space.

Hopefully my Xbone can run it.
This is Skyrim in space, but much, much bigger in scope.

I probably won't buy this game, because I know for a fact that I will lose at least five years of my life to it, but I will definitely buy Bethesda stock before it's launch date, as the hype train generated from this will be through the roof. Even though Bethesda is known for its buggy launches, I suspect that this time around they will make it a polished release, because this has been Todd Howard's dream project for many years now, and I'm certain he wants this done right.

This is Skyrim in space, but much, much bigger in scope.
:feelsohh::ahegao::panties:.
I probably won't buy this game, because I know for a fact that I will lose at least five years of my life to it, but I will definitely buy Bethesda stock before it's launch date, as the hype train generated from this will be through the roof. Even though Bethesda is known for its buggy launches, I suspect that this time around they will make it a polished release, because this has been Todd Howard's dream project for many years now, and I'm certain he wants this done right.
Man, I really hope this game can be the next Skyrim or New Vegas.

>all the characters are niggers
kek

How many years has it been.. forever stuck in development limbo ??
I had high praise for the game when i first saw some showcasing gameplay of what you could possibly do in the game...

Then, No Man´s Sky came.. and quite possibly took all the excitement from this game altogether.
I can be proven wrong though, but in the current landscape of nu-gaymes.. highly unlikely.

Hey!
At least... there´s Dragon´s Dogma 2 coming out.. who would have thunk about that one ?
- Out of nowhere!

Keep your aspiration and praise for the Heavens!!

Not even pirating this shit. Althouh I am giga excited about ROBOCOP

Don't read the comment section. Haters will always be haters.

Todd Howard's silver tongue will never convince me to buy this.
Modding exists for a reason. Starfield, hopefully, won't disappoint anyone. Maybe Bethesda Softworks has learnt from its past mistakes. Give the benefit of doubt. Wait for reviews.