Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Staring at foid in united cuckdom is punishable by jail

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240107 134533 Reddit

The shitskin roastie home secretary of United clowndom:
Screenshot 20240107 134849 Chrome

It's always shitskin foids who complain about harassment as if they get any :feelshaha:
White bitches love it.

They literally want us dead 6ft deep in the ground or in concentration camps
As i said, Read the:

Call this number if a male specimen just looks at you or even glances, How shallow are these critters called women these days?

Dead? Yep, Im going back to gaming, Fuck this outside society, Im not gonna be arrested for looking at a person if its coming here too, ill order my groceries to my home!

This is why western Europe imports rapefugees, rape rates went down and needed to increase
Makes sense, But they complain if a white do it.

Just finished a tasty homemade spaghetti bolognaise meal Slurp slurp

As i said, Read the:

Call this number if a male specimen just looks at you or even glances, How shallow are these critters called women these days?

Dead? Yep, Im going back to gaming, Fuck this outside society, Im not gonna be arrested for looking at a person if its coming here too, ill order my groceries to my home!
98% of men are for divorce rape, betabuxx or to work shit jobs and pay taxes so that single moms raise criminals and hookers

foid is jeaulous that men doesn't catcall or flirt with her but only the stacys so if men don't simp for her then they should not be simping for anyone. foid also hates subhumans and want them to suffer as this will stop sub 5 men from flirting with her and as a bonus see men getting arrested.

Detective Inspector Sarah White, who leads British Transport Police's sexual offences team, said her officers are receiving daily reports of people committing sexual offences including staring.

Last month Transport for London launched a new campaign, amid at tackling sexual harassment of women and girls which included upskirting, cat calling and staring.

Posters have now been place in tube stations across the capital stating: "Intrusive staring of a sexual nature is sexual harassment and is not tolerated."

Read more: Police search for man in pink bobble hat after sex assault on London bus

On Sunday Detective Superintendent Sarah White, a senior British Transport Police (BTP) officer told The Telegraph: "It's human nature to stare at things. However, it's very different when someone is staring, leering, or there’s a sexual motivation.

"We want to know about that staring because that is the behaviour that suggests to me that someone is thinking about a sexual behaviour that supports that staring.

"We will record them as crimes and we will investigate them - and we have had successful prosecutions in that field."

Just last month a man was sentenced to 22 weeks in prison after a woman reported him for "continuously staring" at her on a train in Berkshire.

Dominik Bullock, 26, of Spurcroft road, Thatcham, was found guilty of causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress after he sat next to the victim on the train and began staring at her "very intently".

The victim asked Bullock to stop staring several times as it was making her feel uncomfortable, but he refused.

BTP Sergeant Charlotte Collins said at the time of his sentencing, that it was "clear from Bullock’s persistent and distressing actions that he is a danger to women and girls".

Read more: Met Police detective found guilty after trying to meet girl, 13, for sex

A Centre for London survey from 2019 found that women were nearly twice as likely as men to mention personal safety as a barrier to walking and using public transport.

Research also shows that nearly half of those who experience sexual harassment do not tell anyone.

In a statement released at the start of the anti-harassment campaign, TfL said: "Sexual harassment is a form of violence, most often directed against women and girls in public places.

"The safety of women and girls is an absolute priority for TfL and this new campaign is one element of TfL's work to ensure everyone can travel with confidence.

"The campaign aims to challenge the normalisation and dismissal of this behaviour as "something that happens" to women and girls on public transport and in other public spaces, making it clear that it is never acceptable and that the strongest possible action will always be taken."

Ayo, This gotta be a fucking joke :feelshaha:
What if im just looking at a building i find nice and then a woman comes sees it and then your arrested.

Or if your just looking in One direction, Not the shitty boyband, And then you get arrested all of a sudden just because she happen to be in that direction, Mind blowing.

Nineteen Eighty-Four

Detective Inspector Sarah White, who leads British Transport Police's sexual offences team, said her officers are receiving daily reports of people committing sexual offences including staring.

Last month Transport for London launched a new campaign, amid at tackling sexual harassment of women and girls which included upskirting, cat calling and staring.

Posters have now been place in tube stations across the capital stating: "Intrusive staring of a sexual nature is sexual harassment and is not tolerated."

Read more: Police search for man in pink bobble hat after sex assault on London bus

On Sunday Detective Superintendent Sarah White, a senior British Transport Police (BTP) officer told The Telegraph: "It's human nature to stare at things. However, it's very different when someone is staring, leering, or there’s a sexual motivation.

"We want to know about that staring because that is the behaviour that suggests to me that someone is thinking about a sexual behaviour that supports that staring.

"We will record them as crimes and we will investigate them - and we have had successful prosecutions in that field."

Just last month a man was sentenced to 22 weeks in prison after a woman reported him for "continuously staring" at her on a train in Berkshire.

Dominik Bullock, 26, of Spurcroft road, Thatcham, was found guilty of causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress after he sat next to the victim on the train and began staring at her "very intently".

The victim asked Bullock to stop staring several times as it was making her feel uncomfortable, but he refused.

BTP Sergeant Charlotte Collins said at the time of his sentencing, that it was "clear from Bullock’s persistent and distressing actions that he is a danger to women and girls".

Read more: Met Police detective found guilty after trying to meet girl, 13, for sex

A Centre for London survey from 2019 found that women were nearly twice as likely as men to mention personal safety as a barrier to walking and using public transport.

Research also shows that nearly half of those who experience sexual harassment do not tell anyone.

In a statement released at the start of the anti-harassment campaign, TfL said: "Sexual harassment is a form of violence, most often directed against women and girls in public places.

"The safety of women and girls is an absolute priority for TfL and this new campaign is one element of TfL's work to ensure everyone can travel with confidence.

"The campaign aims to challenge the normalisation and dismissal of this behaviour as "something that happens" to women and girls on public transport and in other public spaces, making it clear that it is never acceptable and that the strongest possible action will always be taken."

Ayo, This gotta be a fucking joke :feelshaha:
What if im just looking at a building i find nice and then a woman comes sees it and then your arrested.

Or if your just looking in One direction, Not the shitty boyband, And then you get arrested all of a sudden just because she happen to be in that direction, Mind blowing.
Uk is such a faggy meme shithole
Unbelievable

man fuck England there's a reason why my nation's founders kicked its ass back in the day

man fuck England there's a reason why my nation's founders kicked its ass back in the day
Theyre all bootlicking foids as we speak and kissing theyre feet

Last edited:
How do you even enforce "excessive staring" england seems like a dystopia with even thought crimes being arrestable offences, makes me glad to live in chadstralia even though I am permenantly heightmogged here even by old foids.

A senior police officer has urged everyone who witnesses intense staring on the London Underground to report it

Holy fucking shit women stare at people 10x more what the fuck Is this book??????clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back