Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started cleaning "my" the basement area up

N

Narazz

Officer
even when i have roaches, food wrapppers, and a lot dirty dishes i just usally say fuck it. no one gives a damn. however it's getting to the point when even i go down there i'm walking over wendy's wrappers and old milk cartons. it's starting to smell even for me. Guess it's time to break down and start cleaning when i just wanted to game this weekend. big thing is if i do clean it over the next few weeks,i want to learn ways to stay organized a bit better. thinking about lots of trashcans and bookshelves :)

My place is constantly on the verge of becoming a pig stye. Havent vacuumed in months, and i have dirty dishes everywhere. I have a black ring around the toilet and mold growing in my shower. I just havent had any energy to clean.

My place is constantly on the verge of becoming a pig stye. Havent vacuumed in months, and i have dirty dishes everywhere. I have a black ring around the toilet and mold growing in my shower. I just havent had any energy to clean.
Professional Rotter :feelsokman: