Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Started college, every day is a challenge to not trigger

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
Holy fuck, it's been infuriating af having to see foids and chads with their faces almost screaming on disgust whenever they look at me especially since compared to any of them i'm a weirdo no matter what i do. I'm kinda able to at least ignore their judgmental eyes by reminding myself i'm in fact better than all of them despite looking shit but i just can't hold myself the same way whenever i see women (all of them are pretty af) , let alone couples. It's like a insult towards me saying "you might even be the smarter guy from your class and gifted but nothing of it matters if you're weird-looking and autistic". In fact i can't really say if it's worse with couples or women.
Sure, i'm actually happy with myself due to having time enough to realize i was never a problem and by itself it's a good thing but i'd be lying if i'd tried to say i'm not going home every night without feeling i'm the most undesirable guy from there and seeing i was doomed to this since the beginning 'cause their eyes filled with disgust whenever i'm being watched by them just reaffirm it.

"looks doesn't matter" yet i never saw a foid who would rather a ugly guy than a chad
"beauty is relative" yet i see the exact same pattern of guys being choosed-and the few ones who aren't able to match these standarts but were able to supposedly get a girl who loves him were some form of substitute
"just be yourself" yet i see guys like me being humiliated more and more just by being themselfs

it's hilarious.

which college
how did you get into the grand line with this rea d. ingcomprehension
i'm sleepy af at this point and honestly it takes me some time to actually interpret texts even on my native language, also i don't feel you'd know it

It doesn't matter if you're smarter than them. After you graduate college it'll be the Foids in the HR department rejecting your application for an unqualified Chad.

It doesn't matter if you're smarter than them. After you graduate college it'll be the Foids in the HR department rejecting your application for an unqualified Chad.
I'm pretty sure of that, but at the current moment it's the thing that helps me at dealing

in my opinion, college is a blackpill factory. your campus life will tell you directly what women think about you.

I'm still baffled as to why anyone on this forum goes to college. It's such a cope.

I'm still baffled as to why anyone on this forum goes to college. It's such a cope.
what else do you want us to do? fucking rot away and NEETmaxx? nigga what?

Same. Now studying Aerospace Engineering and fortunately most our students are incel male. I always just look for an empty classroom and study in there to cope. Don't wanna even see bluepilled normie cucks simping and stacys and chads enjoying their time.

what else do you want us to do? fucking rot away and NEETmaxx? nigga what?
I'd rather rot as a NEET than studymaxx as a collegecel. But I'm old, so w.e.

Either that or trade school, im starting to regret going to college though.

Currently learning english
imagine going to college to pursue English, hop on the stem train in true incel fashion bro, join the club

Either that or trade school, im starting to regret going to college though.
linemen and skilled tradesmen make almost 3x what college graduates here do, but I'm not about to undermine the importance of education

College is brutal for incels, so many sexhavers everywhere

so glad im done with that shit