Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Started cutting again

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I havent left my room in 2 days, even skipped class today because i hardly have the energy.

I broke my 1 and a 1/2 year streak of no cutting. I know its an inherently feminine form of self harm, i usually dont eat and go to the gym but ive had such low energy for a while that i couldn't bring myself to do it. I used to use sissors, but i had some razor blades lying around. It helps me to get out of it when i feel sad or numb.

I cant even focus on movies, i only have the energy to scroll normie soycial media

use those blades against our common enemies

I have no idea how cutting yourself is addictive. Never understood it.

No cutting for your FACE.

There is no good form of self harm. But the fact that you managed to quit for a while shows you understand this. You gotta get back in the game of getting out of the game.

It's simple, when you get hurt your body releases some pleasure hormones to ease the pain

If you have never tried you won't get it. Not saying to try it, but it gets pretty addicting bcause of the adrenaline and dopamine released

There is no good form of self harm. But the fact that you managed to quit for a while shows you understand this. You gotta get back in the game of getting out of the game.
I used to have a close friend that I would hangout with alot, he helped me because I have a hard time going out in public by myself and such.

He got a gf, and hardly talks to me now. He says that if i go on antidepressants he will talk to me, but i dont want to and it wont be the same bc of his toilet. Ive slowly been regressing mentally. This site is really the only social thing i have.

It's simple, when you get hurt your body releases some pleasure hormones to ease the pain
But doesn't it hurt? Otherwise why would the people getting chopped up by the cartels scream in agony?

But doesn't it hurt? Otherwise why would the people getting chopped up by the cartels scream in agony?

It does if the blade is dull, i used to like using a pair of scissors because the pain would bring me out of that state of mind and would calm me down.

I used to have a close friend that I would hangout with alot, he helped me because I have a hard time going out in public by myself and such.

He got a gf, and hardly talks to me now. He says that if i go on antidepressants he will talk to me, but i dont want to and it wont be the same bc of his toilet. Ive slowly been regressing mentally. This site is really the only social thing i have.
Fuck that nigga.

If you don't want the drugs, and I understand why you wouldn't, you're going to have to overcome your issues without drugs.

If you don't want the drugs, and I understand why you wouldn't, you're going to have to overcome your issues without drugs.
Fair enough but that's some BS ultimatum from the so-called friend.

There is only so long you can try to deal with a friend's mental health issues, before it burns you out and you just can't be bothered any more.

One of my high school buddies was pretty bipolar, when he was up he was the best friend you could hope for. When he was down you never knew when the next crazy negative bitch mood would strike, and whether the target of it would be someone else, or you. It is exhausting.

After a while you start thinking: I don't have the energy for this guy's shit, I have my own issues I need to focus on, and nobody's helping me with those.

Luckily for my buddy he was a sex-having normie, who was seldom without a 5/10 gf for long. So things seemed to work out OK for him.

100%. I don’t understand how anybody does it.

I am far too weak and scared of pain for that shit. Which is the real reason my Sui attempt failed back in the day and I'm still here.

Sorry but that’s gay as fuck to cut yourself as a man. Don’t do that it’s a Normie trait

Funny enough a lot of the coping freaks whod project their issues onto me and being up my inceldom were losers who cut themselves :feelskek:

It's done as a way of encouraging healthy choices and not enabling self destructive ones.

Problem with that is, meds are not a "cure." Most people will say "Not taking your meds is unhealthy and I'm not going to support you doing unhealthy things to yourself." But I don't know that these people know that meds are just there to make the symptoms go away. It's like drinking coffee when what you really need is sleep.

Problem is, there's no "medically certified cure" for what meds treat. There is no "sleep" as we know it.

It's done as a way of encouraging healthy choices and not enabling self destructive ones.

Problem with that is, meds are not a "cure." Most people will say "Not taking your meds is unhealthy and I'm not going to support you doing unhealthy things to yourself." But I don't know that these people know that meds are just there to make the symptoms go away. It's like drinking coffee when what you really need is sleep.

Problem is, there's no "medically certified cure" for what meds treat. There is no "sleep" as we know it.

^^^ Listen to this man.

And don't cut yourself. Talk to us instead. We're the "toxic incel manosphere" you need right now.

I havent left my room in 2 days, even skipped class today because i hardly have the energy.

I broke my 1 and a 1/2 year streak of no cutting. I know its an inherently feminine form of self harm, i usually dont eat and go to the gym but ive had such low energy for a while that i couldn't bring myself to do it. I used to use sissors, but i had some razor blades lying around. It helps me to get out of it when i feel sad or numb.
Based I cut myself too like a virgin grown ass "man" because my sub10 ass cant get a girl ever (,:

I cut myself last saturday with a razor blade. Was much better than with a knife

I guess it releases endorphins. Kind of like after a long jog.

what does cutting yourself do? Does it get you high or something?
It districts from the unbearable depression at least for a moment. I also like the dopamine/adrenalike rush

I've heard of people overcoming depression, curing it for good and becoming functioning members of society.

ideally you should be bulking throughout winter and then start cutting again in like spring so you're shredded for summer

Meds don't even provide relief it's just a way to get money out of you while giving you permanent side effects.

Ah for a second I thought cutting in the weight loss technique but you mean you do that beta shit? C'mon man, there's other ways to cope, harming yourself isn't based, build yourself up instead

dont, you dont need to.
its not good for your mind or body