Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i really thought i had something good going on today

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
i often like to take walks, sometime for a 20minute walk and sometimes an hour long walk

it depends

anyway

i often take these walks either very early in the morning or late at night to minimalize random ancounters with other people

today i woke up and i felt good

after almost 30years on this earth my beard finally looks pretty decent

ive been gymmaxxing (im still quite skinny but not as skinny as before) and i looked in the mirror and thought i looked pretty okay

i had a haircut and bought some new nice looking clothes, i was super confident

so i decided to take a walk in the middle of the day

10minutes in to that walk i still felt really good and confident

i crossed paths with a 7/10 blonde german looking becky

i started thinking

-what do i have to lose?
-whats stopping me?
-its now or never

we made eye contact and i smiled at her

i then received one of the most disgusted ands angry looks i have ever recieved from a foid :feelsbadman:

it was a mix between these 2 looks
Image 2024 05 08 155947988

Screenshot 2024 05 08 155930

i am broken once again

my confidence, my good start of the day and my happiness all gone in less than 3 seconds

immediately went home, ate myself sick with goyslop. skipped the gym and cried

i bet she knew exactly what she was doing, and she probably enjoyed it

full.png

Dude we can't even get landwhales let alone aryan foids.

Should give her a grapes gift

Not just women, any negative reaction from random person, a smirk or laughter in my direction ruins my day and i start thinking about it for days.

Should have punched her in the head as hard as you can. Then ran away

fucking hell man that is brutal
they take pride in ruining our fucking lives

Lots of negative experiences made my memory remember bad moments better than good ones.

I've learned not to look at or interact with foids as a result of my previous negative encounters.

Taking foids seriouly is the easist way to insanity

I've learned not to look at or interact with foids as a result of my previous negative encounters.
In public I agree. I unfortunately am forced to work with dumb Becky’s at my job and have to interact with them everyday. I always daydream about getting to crack all of them across the skull with a baseball bat

Don't worry, brocel, fuck that useless whore. I'm here for you

Some foids laughed at me yesterday when I was on the train. I also yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP" when some bitches were singing on the street. I want to round house kick a foid in her throat and stomp on her skull :feelsLSD:in video games ofc
200.gif

You, as an incel, ought to know that smiling at a foid is not a good idea. Girls don't care about your hair, the way you dress, or your muscles, the bottom line is that girls will disregard your good qualities if you don't have a good-looking face.

In public I agree. I unfortunately am forced to work with dumb Becky’s at my job and have to interact with them everyday. I always daydream about getting to crack all of them across the skull with a baseball bat
Relatable, I frequently fantasize about attacking a roastie whenever I encounter or am forced to engage with one.

Had you been a nigger she’d be gagging on your shaft right now as her makeup was running and tears were pouring out of her eyes.

Smiling at random women is a great way to feel depressed.

Had you been a nigger she’d be gagging on your shaft right now as her makeup was running and tears were pouring out of her eyes.
True that
But sadly he's an ethnic serb

brutal asf man. im sorry this happened brocel

that is fucked up brocel

It's always that look. Even if I don't make eye contact with them they give me that look. Eventually, I started giving foids that look back as well.