Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Starting Gymceling today

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I've always been extremely thin (5'1, hunch back, goblin truecel status). I'm gonna start hitting the gym for the first time. My weak, frail body will have to get used to it. But honestly, thinking about it, gymceling has to be one of the best copes. It won't get you out of inceldom, obviously. (especially for manlets/goblins like me) but it will allow you to beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects you, or at least have a chance, that is if they still do after you get big. They will probably still fuck with me because I'm so short, but at least I won't be a weakling and can fight back.

but it will allow you to beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects you,

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Im also planning to start gymceling.

bro no offense but you're not doing shit at 5'1. Gymcel to cope and get some exercise, but don't delude yourself that you will become a gnome warrior or some shit

if i was you, I would do it for my health

bro no offense but you're not doing shit at 5'1. Gymcel to cope and get some exercise, but don't delude yourself that you will become a gnome warrior or some shit
Obviously for me it's different, I was referring to gymceling in general for all men. Also I was talking about when I get REALLY strong, and you have to think that a lot of guys who might give me shit probably won't even work out and if that's the case I can flop them around being 5'1 is somewhat irrelevant to total strength.

I refuse to go to the gym.

Fuck man, 5'10 is pretty good height. He mogs me im 5'7

5'1''. Damn.

You have a low center of gravity and would benefit from a ton of lower body strength in a fight. This is one of the few situations where I would recommend a bottom-heavy program like Starting Strength. Maybe with some accessories for your arms if you're into that sort of thing. Normally, I'd recommend something more balanced like Greyskull or Ivysaur's, or even a push-pull-legs program like what I do.

I've always been extremely thin (5'1, hunch back, goblin truecel status).
but it will allow you to beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects you
Forget it. Even if you spend 10 years lifting, a tall big frame Chad who's never lifted a weight would still beat the shit out of you

im gonna start gymcelling too,gonna get huge and then lets see if chads will make eye contact with me ;)

I've always been extremely thin (5'1, hunch back, goblin truecel status). I'm gonna start hitting the gym for the first time. My weak, frail body will have to get used to it. But honestly, thinking about it, gymceling has to be one of the best copes. It won't get you out of inceldom, obviously. (especially for manlets/goblins like me) but it will allow you to beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects you, or at least have a chance, that is if they still do after you get big. They will probably still fuck with me because I'm so short, but at least I won't be a weakling and can fight back.

5'1
after you get big

:feelskek:

Remember that what you eat is also important when it comes to gymcelling.

good luck but i wonder if you're not better off focusing on money if you're that short, idk

you definitely don't want to be fat or out of shape tho

Forget it. Even if you spend 10 years lifting, a tall big frame Chad who's never lifted a weight would still beat the shit out of you
5'1 is a bit extreme, but average height/a little short is better for fighting (assuming you're fighting to win, not boxing or karate or some ceremonial shit like that) than tall. Your average MMA champ is like 5'7

Good start also doing avi threads than you can be the new HighTGymcel if I get banned
Yea, i also need to ''!!!'' maxx in my thread titles. What your warning level rn man?

I started lifting half a year ago. I don't like leaving my home or interacting with strangers so I just do it from my home. Being at a gym would be way too awkward and the money you'd waste on membership is better spent on buying your own equipment.
If you're doing this more so to be able to defend yourself in conflicts, I think you're better off just learning a martial art. Muscles won't automatically make you a good fighter. If you are confronted by a guy way taller than you, you'd only be able to beat him with technique and good reflexes, not strength.

I started lifting half a year ago. I don't like leaving my home or interacting with strangers so I just do it from my home. Being at a gym would be way too awkward and the money you'd waste on membership is better spent on buying your own equipment.
If you're doing this more so to be able to defend yourself in conflicts, I think you're better off just learning a martial art. Muscles won't automatically make you a good fighter. If you are confronted by a guy way taller than you, you'd only be able to beat him with technique and good reflexes, not strength.
I plan on doing boxing and taking jujitsu. Once I'm actually fit enough to handle those. I'm not gymceling looking for a fight necessarily I'm obviously always going to be a joke at my height, it's more to feel better knowing I stand a chance.

genetics>hard work
This.

A normie would probably look at my strength increases over the past year or so and accuse me of not working hard enough, while they mog both my height and my wrist circumference by at least two inches.

The only reason to gymcel is to musclemog weak white knight cucks, that alone makes the effort worth it

You should do some MMA training, lift like 3 times a week, basic 5 x 5.

Goodluck bro.

The gym is a place full of blackpills (Gigachads with beckies, Gigachads lifting half the weight of some framcel but he mogs him to the stratosphere etc) so I'd recommend you try not to pay too much attention to them.