Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Starting to question my faith in Allah

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If Allah is real, why did he create me like this. Even if I was going to be ethnic, Allah could have created me to be a 6 foot tall, gym maxxed handsome Chaddam. But no, I'm short, small framed, I'm mid 30s, but my balding makes me look like a man well into middle age (I've been mistaken for 50 years old) and I suspect that I'm on the spectrum. I lift weights but no one can tell because my shit genetics makes me look skinny fat, I still have a gut. After years of lifting, I can barely bench press 185 pounds.

Chaddam gets female companionship while I rot in solitude. Why would Allah do this to me? Does Allah hate me??

Last edited:
Allah needs both Chaddam to reproduce and jihadcels to be cannon fodder

You’re pathetic religious guy ,I’m agnostic and way past that time

Imagine being an Incel and then be religous.

*Facepalm*

If Allah is real, why did he create me like this. Even if I was going to be ethnic, Allah could have created me to be a 6 foot tall, gym maxxed handsome Chaddam. But no, I'm short, small framed, I'm mid 30s, but my balding makes me look like a man well into middle age (I've been mistaken for 50 years old) and I suspect that I'm on the spectrum. I lift weights but no one can tell because my shit genetics makes me look skinny fat, I still have a gut. After years of lifting, I can barely bench press 185 pounds.

Chaddam gets female companionship while I rot in solitude. Why would Allah do this to me? Does Allah hate me??
I’m sorry but all religions are invented by humans as a way to cope with life after death and to control female sexuality. I think Islam is great for stability in a society, but nothing happens after we die.

JitteryIdealisticEarthworm size restricted

I’m sure as @RREEEEEEEEE and @MuslimCell would say, the religious cope answer is that everyone has a different test in life. Chads who got to fuck a thousand different women are failing the test of life, while an incel that rots is failing if he isn’t grateful to God regardless. Luckily for Chad in Islam, he can pray for forgiveness from Allah in his old age after getting it out of his system.