Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Starting to think face>=height for female attraction tbh

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Ever since I started being in incel spaces 4 years back i was a die hard believer in height beating everything. However more recently I’ve been thinking that face is just as important if not more.

Sure would I love to be a 6’2 guy with a roided physique and absolutely mog every man my way? Yea of course. However a 5’10 guy with an athletic build and good face will get more female attention.

Yea sure there will be some bitches that fetishize height a lot to the point where it’s the only thing that matters. However the general population of girls can’t keep their eyes off a good looking man.

Ugly shortie < ugly tall guy < handsome shortie < handsome tall guy

I'm 5'6 and I would rather not look subhuman than be 6 foot

both important, they want everything in a man

Nah, I've seen too many 6 foot plus guys with incel faces and hot girlfriends. It's a really trite subject to even discuss though, it's so beaten to death here, they're both extremely important, end of story.

Ugly shortie < ugly tall guy < handsome shortie < handsome tall guy
Wrong, from my experience

If you are below 5 '5 => It's Over nothing matters
If you are in 5'7-6'0 => Must have 7+ face to overcompensate height
If you are above 6'3 => Face does not matter at all

Wrong, from my experience

If you are below 5 '5 => It's Over nothing matters
If you are in 5'7-6'0 => Must have 7+ face to overcompensate height
If you are above 6'3 => Face does not matter at all
You are right about 5'5 part, 6'3 not so much. No height for your ugly face, nobody wants tall ogres

You are right about 5'5 part, 6'3 not so much. No height for your ugly face, nobody wants tall ogres
You need a reality check then, for foids a guy with
3/10 face above 6'0 >>>>>> 7/10 face at 5'9

You need a reality check then, for foids a guy with
3/10 face above 6'0 >>>>>> 7/10 face at 5'9
Justin Bieber, 2Pac, Brad Pitt, Cilian Murphy, Cameron Herrin and many more would like to disagree

Justin Bieber, 2Pac, Brad Pitt, Cilian Murphy, Cameron Herrin and many more would like to disagree
Yeah just be top 0.0001% of elites. I am not talking about on screen attention, I am talking about in real life foids' choosing. Like mabe not at 6'0 but at 6'3 for sure

3/10 face above 6'3 >>>>>> 7/10 face at 5'9

Yeah just be top 0.0001% of elites. I am not talking about on screen attention, I am talking about in real life foids' choosing. Like mabe not at 6'0 but at 6'3 for sure

Doesn't make my point any less valid. I always browsed this forum. I did not create an account here, because I was not 18 yet.

This is BS, i know a shorter guy about that height and he is charismatic and handsome and has chicks throwing themselves at him.
Meanwhile I'm over 6 foot but I'm ugly as hell and women won't go near me.

This is BS, i know a shorter guy about that height and he is charismatic and handsome and has chicks throwing themselves at him.
This IT level gaslighting, 6'3 is top 1 percentile height in US, if I am correct. All the girls will be drolling over the tallfags irrespective of their behavior. Same "muh personnality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " argument packaged in anecdotal claims without large-scale evidence.

Height mogg >> Face mogg at height diff of 5'5 and 6'3 even if the 5 '5 guy has 10/10 face.

This IT level gaslighting, 6'3 is top 1 percentile height in US, if I am correct. All the girls will be drolling over the tallfags irrespective of their behavior. Same "muh personnality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " argument packaged in anecdotal claims without large-scale evidence.

Height mogg >> Face mogg at height diff of 5'5 and 6'3 even if the 5 '5 guy has 10/10 face.
Nope, I'm still a virgin, women don't like me cause I'm ugly as fuck and autistic and a frame cell.

If ur short ur not even an option. Unless you have a gigachad/prettyboy face in which case you will still have it hard

I said a guy who is like 5'10, not a 4'11 midget.
Bro, like 5 '10 people can easily claim to be 6 '0 just wear shoe lifts. What are we 5 '5 manlets supposed to do?

Being over 6'0 is top 15 percentile being over 6'3 is top 1 percentile. Increase your height by 3 inches, I predict you will have more female attention.

Im already 6'3 but im skinny and ugly and autistic and women are repulsed by me.

Save up for jaw surgery.
Im already 36, even if i did it im to old to get the joys of youth back i missed, I also still have a gross pathetic body and am still mentally fucked. It's easier for me to just Rope at this point.

The discussion which one is more important makes no sense imo. You need both to be at least medium (in foid scale ofc) in order to fuck. Being tall won't help when you're really ugly and being good looking won't help when you're really short

Face is king. after all there is no Excerises for the face.

cope boyo lol