Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

starve maxing

D

doomvoid

Greycel
im 250 pounds. today i ate 3 small bags of chocolate candys, tostidos pizza, and 2 fish fillet.
i will only eat dinner and or eat more protein less carbs more veg and drink water and diet coke.
im tired of how i looks over shadowing how im precieved. If my looks are going to make me come across as inhuman to everyone im just going to go back to starving myself for randos who dislike me for merely existing and girls who will never consider me as anything more than an ugly npc.

Dance Reaction GIF by Kéké

im 250 pounds. today i ate 3 small bags of chocolate candys, tostidos pizza, and 2 fish fillet.
i will only eat dinner and or eat more protein less carbs more veg and drink water and diet coke.
im tired of how i looks over shadowing how im precieved. If my looks are going to make me come across as inhuman to everyone im just going to go back to starving myself for randos who dislike me for merely existing and girls who will never consider me as anything more than an ugly npc.

do u drink? if so dont starvemaxx it will make you sick.

fortunately i have not started and dont plan to start drinking, thank you for the consideration.

Amazon Video Thumbs Up GIF by Red Oaks
but starving in general esp if youre overweight can be a dumb idea. make sure you have this shit planned out GRAY.

im tired of how i look over shadowing how im precieved. If my looks are going to make me come across as inhuman to everyone im just going to go back to starving myself for randos who dislike me for merely existing and girls who will never consider me as anything more than an ugly npc.

Eat meat and sleep on the hardest surface you can find. It will be hard until your body adapts. It’s like working out in your sleep. I hate excercise but I lose weight when I sleep on the dirt or rocks. I learned this by being homeless. The more flesh you consume the more muscle you will gain and your body will burn fat faster. I like to eat collagen as well but not soypplements. Beef tendon pho is where it’s at. I eat meat to have more muscle and eat tendon to reinforce my own so I can use the muscle I’ve built up.

Last edited:
wrong website

Cut out the "diet" coke, it's poison.

This seems like an extreme change you won't stick to tbh. But good luck. I'm in a similar position.

Just drink water

Cut out the "diet" coke, it's poison.

This seems like an extreme change you won't stick to tbh. But good luck. I'm in a similar position.
i probably wont but i am putting up a good fight to incorporate the things i am resorting to in order to lose weight. i dont know thank you non the less for your support
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Eat meat and sleep on the hardest surface you can find. It will be hard until your body adapts. It’s like working out in your sleep. I hate excercise but I lose weight when I sleep on the dirt or rocks. I learned this by being homeless. The more flesh you consume the more muscle you will gain and your body will burn fat faster. I like to eat collagen as well but not soypplements. Beef tendon pho is where it’s at. I eat meat to have more muscle and eat tendon to reinforce my own so I can use the muscle I’ve built up.
this is actually really smart and insightful thank you for the ideas, they sound promising for weight loss thank you
200.gif

this is actually really smart and insightful thank you for the ideas, they sound promising for weight loss thank you
200.gif
These were hard learned lessons. I’m a longboarder and tendons are hard to come by. The doctrine of signatures has some use.