Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State of soyciety: trying to blackpill normies in Discord is not worth it. This is the result. (GTFIH)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

TL;DR: don't try to blackpill normies: neither on the internet or IRL.

Last edited:
just take a shower, you fucking incel! :feelsgah:

Don't bother, they can't fathom it.

Or worse they acknowledge it but refuse to believe in it because they'd end up getting too depressed.

Lmao that guys a IT pedo in waiting

I tried to Bp my friend lots of times and he just wouldn't hear it then blocked me LMAO

just get therapy. we're school shooters, blah blah blah... lol, i'm not fucking bothering with people outside of blackpill communities. soyciety is brainwashed as fuck.

even the arab guy who is maintaining open.mp (sa:mp "successor") is sub5. i'll probably get banned from their discord (again)

Just get therapy inkwell

National-Hole-In-My-Bucket-Day-1.jpg

Futile. One must become black-pilled through experience, not through education. Their lived experience either doesn't line up with the blackpill (normally normies) or they are being wilfully ignorant.
The funny thing is THEY CALL ME PEDOPHILE when I didn't bring anything about "underage" or such practices into the conversation. Holy shit, Jewish propagandists did a lot of damage to normies.

just take a shower, you fucking incel! :feelsgah:

View attachment 674044
dumb are you matie...

Metaphorically, you just strolled like a boss into the enemy citadel. Hello, enemies! I want to say that your beliefs are wrong! Change them immediately, because I said so!

you really think that some random person on the internet would believe you just because?

you really think that some random person on the internet would believe you just because?
I do. You can't lose hope, blackpill (unironically) saves lives. I was in the same place.

I do. You can't lose hope, blackpill (unironically) saves lives. I was in the same place.
eh fine

some ppl are not worth the hassle, they will understand in time
and, please - if you bent on the idea of blackpilling somebody - do it in personal messages, not in the open air

dont you understand that the guy just tries to save his own ass from ban

Just get therapy for 15 minutes in Social Security, then you get prescription for jewpills ... everything will get better once you take them!
The jewpills lower neuroticism (the trait disposition to experience negative effects, including anger, anxiety, self‐consciousness, irritability, emotional instability, and depression). I will never take them because I think that high neuroticism can be a genetic adaptation (living in the wild)

Last edited:
Is this debate incels? This server is cancer

Is this debate incels? This server is cancer
Nope, I was complaining to some normies in a gaming community about something that happened to me IRL. Then the blackpill discussion happened because of me, JFL.

Nope, I was complaining to some normies in a gaming community about something that happened to me IRL. Then the blackpill discussion happened because of me, JFL.
They gotta drop the nukes already

National-Hole-In-My-Bucket-Day-1.jpg

Futile. One must become black-pilled through experience, not through education. Their lived experience either doesn't line up with the blackpill (normally normies) or they are being wilfully ignorant.

i shower and go outside everyday. doesn't help:fuk:

Oh "take a shower" sounded too cliche so I thought it was some blackpill server where chads brag

trying to speak to discord users reasonably and not as to retarded toddlers is your first mistake

don't argue with those 1 brain cell normies. Do you think any of them even know how to evaluate the methodology or interpret the results of a scientific study? No, and so therefore academic matters such as the black pill should not be discussed with them.

The best you will ever get out of them is some shit-flinging and a "no, your study is wrong because I know a guy".