Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

State of the world

beanercel

beanercel

Mexicancel
★★
What would you tell the world 100 years ago how the state of the world would be like in the future

Last edited:

I would Tell Arthur and John that the future is female and also shitty and male privileges have been revoked while still being complained about.

a cyberpunk blade runner 2049 dystopia

I would tell Hitler the kikes always win and that nukes work off of uranium

I would tell Hitler the kikes always win and that nukes work off of uranium
You should help Hitler Succeed so he could win WW2 so asia and europe will be based place to live and america and canada wouldnt be so cucked!

I would Tell Arthur and John that the future is female and also shitty and male privileges have been revoked while still being complained about.
Based.

You should help Hitler Succeed so he could win WW2 so asia and europe will be based place to live and america and canada wouldnt be so cucked!

based. :feelzez:
I also wouldn't be born a nigger subhuman and would probably be giga Aryan Deutsch Chad
The world would have on if this happened.

based. :feelzez:
I also wouldn't be born a nigger subhuman and would probably be giga Aryan Deutsch Chad
The world would have on if this happened.
I wish i was a better looking white man, And yes its possible for you to become whiter, I know a device, Do you want to see it? Its a machine on youtube.

And yes, You could have been giganazichad and fuck Stacys with your good personaliteehee

I wish i was a better looking white man, And yes its possible for you to become whiter, I know a device, Do you want to see it? Its a machine on youtube.

And yes, You could have been giganazichad and fuck Stacys with your good personaliteehee
is it the deniggalizer?

and yes we could've fucked white big tity goth girls but kikes won :feelsrope:

I would try to convince all the men to never shed blood, sparing an entire generation of being killed off during both world war 1 and 2.

With enough effort, a catástrofe could have been averted through the acknowledgement of what kind of so called "future" they would be sacrificing themselves over.

IMG 4180

is it the deniggalizer?

and yes we could've fucked white big tity goth girls but kikes won :feelsrope:
Yes its the Deniggalizer, And yes i want big booty goth GF!