Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Statistics

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I'm on a roll today with these shark related posts

Sharkbros only hurt you if they think you're a seal or some shit like that. Basically don't surf and you're good.
Some shark species are blooodthirsy and will specifically come after humans though.

As for the meme, it has some underlying connotations.

Some shark species are blooodthirsy and will specifically come after humans though.
Hm I don't blame my sharkbros they're just animals and hungry ones at that.

As for the meme, it has some underlying connotations.
I'm too brain rotten to pick up on those. Please explain them to me.

Yeah, tourists and other retards like to bother them.
I found it on /pol/. I'm assuming that it's about misusing statistics and not taking into account circumstances.

He’s interpreting the statistics wrong, because they don’t take in consideration the specific situation you may be in (in a place full of sharks), they just take it in a overall way (given that you are much less likely to find yourself in that situation than near bees).

Basically, he is interpreting results that have more to do with the odds of ending up in a scenario, as the odds of dying given that you are in that scenario

Yeah, tourists and other retards like to bother them.

I found it on /pol/. I'm assuming that it's about misusing statistics and not taking into account circumstances.
He’s interpreting the statistics wrong, because they don’t take in consideration the specific situation you may be in (in a place full of sharks), they just take it in a overall way (given that you are much less likely to find yourself in that situation than near bees).

Basically, he is interpreting results that have more to do with the odds of ending up in a scenario, as the odds of dying given that you are in that scenario
Thanks brocels. I'd like to pet a shark. I heard they have soft smooth skin like silk and some species are actually quite friendly.