Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Status maxxed Chadlite gets brutal news

Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Ouch!
★★★★★

Damn.

I wouldn’t wish this shit on anyone fellow brocels.

Just imagine putting in all that work to become a semi famous musician so you could bag a low tier Stacy and have a kid, a career and a great life only to have it all taken away from you in a moment.

Fucking brutal!:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

inceldom discussion

That’s rough to say the least

Damn.

I wouldn’t wish this shit on anyone fellow brocels.

Just imagine putting in all that work to become a semi famous musician so you could bag a low tier Stacy and have a kid, a career and a great life only to have it all taken away from you in a moment.

Fucking brutal!:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

Cancer is shit, we talked about this recently.
But, well, it had nothing to see with inceldom.

inceldom discussion
^

Either way i feel bad for people who have their life cut short by bullshit like this.
It's a bit like being born ugly or giga short because you have no control over it and it fucks you over regardless of what you do

One of the few things i don't wish to anyone, i saw a couple relatives of mine dying because of this, It literally rots you from inside out, very sad to see.

Cancer is the definition of LDAR, you are dying and can't do nothing about It, in the sad case of the singer he can't even cope with chemo, he knows it's OVER from the start, only wait for it to rot his brain.

I would kill myself on the spot ngl, at least he had a better youth than anyone in this site, RIP tho, liked two or three songs from his shitty boyband.

Life is brutal even for people who have it way better than us.

His life is still infinitely better than mine. I would trade places with him in a heartbeat.

Better to die young and successful with a family due to a brain tumor than to die of old age as a KHHV. All that living longer accomplishes for an incel is prolonging his suffering.

Question

What is Inceldom discussion

Like what question is asked there?

Discuss your experiences, vent, or share anything related to inceldom.

But isn't this Incel Related?

It's about a chad lite getting brutally moged by tumor
he is still a chad, not an incel. he had a fullfilling sexlive in his past. to be fair i dont want to change life with him tho

But isn't this Incel Related?

It's about a chad lite getting brutally moged by tumor
I suppose I reasoned to put the topic on this board because I wanted incels to discuss it.

However yeah it probably does moreso belong on lounge.

Oh well nothing I can do about it now since I don’t have the power to move it there.

I suppose I reasoned to put the topic on this board because I wanted incels to discuss it.

However yeah it probably does moreso belong on lounge.

Oh well nothing I can do about it now since I don’t have the power to move it there.
2020 is the year of death. Multiple sportsballers hv passed

Brootal, hope he doesn't suffer too much. But the suffering his family will suffer has no end.

Yeah bro I pity Chadlite so much :soy: :soy:

No one who's been Chadlite+ for more than 5 minutes will EVER, EVER have my sympathy, no matter what happens to them. They've already felt the blessing of being an attractive male.

yeah he died.weird stuff.

he had a decent face but he was a manlet(5'8 and that's including shoes probably) and died bald,so he was just an upper tier normie here in the uk if even that.

5'8 is almost gigamanlet over here in the uk since like only like 5% of guys are shorter then you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT POOR CHAD!!! I BET THOSE PESKY INCELS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAGEDY :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: