Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stay an incel forever or get into a relationship?

what would you do

• Total voters
42cel

42cel

Banned
-
You keep your looks but a female offers to be in a romantic relationship with you and says she really likes you. Do you accept or deny?

I would refuse it because I don't want to get cucked.

Obviously this will never happen, but I guess it's an interesting question.

I can always divorce if I get cucked so yes.

Jockcel said:
I can always divorce if I get cucked so yes.

The cuckening would happen during the wedding night, probably earlier. If she has a job it's over.

42cel said:
The cuckening would happen during the wedding night, probably earlier. If she has a job it's over.

Exactly, it's over before it starts

Who the fuck would say "no"?

I swear the cuck fear here is so strong. Just don't let her fuck around with other guys ffs.

VLÖ said:
Who the fuck would say "no"?

I swear the cuck fear here is so strong. Just don't let her fuck around with other guys ffs.

How would you do that? Keep her in a cage?

42cel said:

Not every woman is a compulsive cheater.  I don't even think if a incel does find a woman to betabuxx he is more likely to be cheated on than a chadlite, because morally bankrupt stacies won't even consider incels as betabuxx, it would probably be a woman that has limited dating success as well

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note:[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.[/font]

Why would you refuse lol? You'll get laid for nothing it's a no brainer.

42cel said:

Move to a rural area where there's no Chads roaming around.

She will not want me for sexual attraction.

Suicel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note:[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.[/font]

yeah, what's the problem?

I am SO horny to touch big bouncy boobies and be validated for my abs and huge dick, accept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UncannyValley said:
yeah, what's the problem?

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Stop-with-the-public-polls-please-22572

Erenor said:
42cel said:
Not every woman is a compulsive cheater. I don't even think if a incel does find a woman to betabuxx he is more likely to be cheated on than a chadlite, because morally bankrupt stacies won't even consider incels as betabuxx, it would probably be a woman that has limited dating success as well

Cope, women will almost always monkeybranch.

Ofc, I’ll enjoy the experience

I would accept, because I may as well get some sex before the inevitable cucking and break-up.

I don't really care for LTRs due to the cuckery, but I'd be content with a regular booty call.

is drinking clorox an alternative option?

I will accept a relationship but I am never getting married

I don't want a relationship, i want to stop being a virgin without having to pay some slut, my life shall be completed if that ever happens and i can avoid humanity and rot in peace.

I'd accept it. I mean if it's a least a chance at finally being happy and not a fuck up. Maybe get sex out of it at least.

Fucking losers calling other people non-incels then asking this ridiculous fucking question. Golden Gate Bridge is an answer for you.