Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stay with other miserable dudes

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFH6Q7mrjDA

Another good video from Oreo Man a.k.a. savvy guy. He talks about how he hates happy people who archieve everything in life while he is a miserable loser. He also talks about how he misses talking to Baraka because he was one of the guys he could relate and feel comfortable talking to.

I myself tried hanging out with men who are Normtards and had gfs. While i was sad or down very often, these guys were always fully charged and ready for everything. Always happy and full of energy because of their life experiences (acceptable looks, existing dating life, getting intimacy).

Last edited:
no thanks my own company is enough for me

It's sad I knew a guy who is an incel like me but he would rather hang out with his normie sexhaver friends instead he is still an incel and I bet his so called friends bully him

Fuck him:feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFH6Q7mrjDA

Another good video from Oreo Man a.k.a. savvy guy. He talks about how he hates happy people who archieve everything in life while he is a miserable loser. He also talks about how he misses talking to Baraka because he was one of the guys he could relate and feel comfortable talking to.

I myself tried hanging out with men who are Normtards and had gfs. While i was sad or down very often, these guys were always fully charged and ready for everything. Always happy and full of energy because of their life experiences (acceptable looks, existing dating life, getting intimacy).

The channel of this guy is brutal. I has nailed some good points. He deserve to be in the Sainthood of Incels.