Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Staying alive

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I will never fucking rope.

I would only hang myself if I hanged 50 normies first. :feelsdevil:

Not going to give soyciety the satisfaction of having killed me. Also I need to stay on stand-by in case my fellow incels ever need me, even tough the chance of a beta uprising is small.

Society couldn’t give less of a shit if you’re alive or dead bro cope lol. Only reason I am still here is fear of death nothing more

Ah ah ah ah
Staying alive, staying alive :feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

I will never fucking rope.

I would only hang myself if I hanged 50 normies first. :feelsdevil:

Not going to give soyciety the satisfaction of having killed me. Also I need to stay on stand-by in case my fellow incels ever need me, even tough the chance of a beta uprising is small.
great worldview

I just wish we could be a more proactive community, like if we ain't going to rope, I'd like to me a parasite for society. If I mean shit to them and the game is rigged from the beninning, I might as well cheat too.

I'm talking about guides on how to fake and get neetbux, tax evasion, easy access to copes (drugs, whores). Ofc the feds would hunt us down. I mean that's probably the way we should go... who knows.