Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel STDs cause infertility in foids

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
https://www.ccrmivf.com/stds-infertility/

Sorry Becky, you can't pass on your promiscuous genes if you rawdog with Tyrone. Some STDs apparently cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) in foids, which can leave them infertile. The best part is that the hoe can even get Chlamydia and thus PID when she is using a condom or 'just gives a blowjob'.

Men are apparently much less affected, which could also be the evolutionary explanation why Tyrone doesn't give a fuck about STD's and fucks a different chick every night anyway.

I hope all the hoes go extinct.

tinder makes me sad, i can't recover from stacyfishing, lesbianfishing, chadfishing.
i will never get stds :incel:
Chadfish

lifefuel, sex havers go eat dick. :feelshaha:

These nasty STD ridden whores who shower 3 times a week are the same ones who lecture incels about hygiene. :feelsclown:

https://www.ccrmivf.com/stds-infertility/

Sorry Becky, you can't pass on your promiscuous genes if you rawdog with Tyrone. Some STDs apparently cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) in foids, which can leave them infertile. The best part is that the hoe can even get Chlamydia and thus PID when she is using a condom or 'just gives a blowjob'.

Men are apparently much less affected, which could also be the evolutionary explanation why Tyrone doesn't give a fuck about STD's and fucks a different chick every night anyway.

I hope all the hoes go extinct.
More sexhaver problems

Lol good riddance. They would have popped out some poor incel or a future roastie.

Promiscuous sluts with a lack of accountability usually make for shit moms anyways.

Doesn't std deliver flowers?

Hope all whores get STDs when they fuck chad, fuck foids.

my favorite STDs are the ones that are deadly and cause horrible cancers that can be transmitted to the baby via birth
i love when a bitch blinds her baby with her nasty rotting pussy as the baby is coming out and the baby is scarred for life
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN DESERVE!!

my favorite STDs are the ones that are deadly and cause horrible cancers that can be transmitted to the baby via birth
i love when a bitch blinds her baby with her nasty rotting pussy as the baby is coming out and the baby is scarred for life
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN DESERVE!!
Those sound lovely, what's their name?:feelsaww:

Those sound lovely, what's their name?:feelsaww:
just off the top of my head
"Mothers who have a nonactive herpes infection when they deliver can also transmit herpes to their child, particularly if they acquired herpes for the first time during pregnancy. If you pass an STD to your newborn child, the baby may suffer permanent harm or death."