Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STEMmaxxing only works for 4/10 and above - and even then you'd still only be a betacuck

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That's the main difference between a sub4 and a 4+; a sub4 cel like me can't even stemmaxx and is guaranteed to breakdown someday. If middle school, high school and college didn't break you down as a sub4 male, society will break you down someday. You can try stemmaxxing and studymaxxing and there is nothing stopping you from doing it but you will likely still be alone after years of grinding.

Our job were never to betabuxx, but a stepping stone for normies to step upon.
My middle school life was rougher than many people's society life tbh

Last edited:
STEMmaxxing is a meme because women have their own money now. Stemmaxxing gets you what, 100k/yr if you are good? 200k/yr at most. that is totally mediocre. What are you gonna provide for her that she can't get on her own already with her cush 80k/yr hr token female job with all the simp freebies she gets on the side?

Moneymaxxing only starts becoming legit if you SEAmaxx or are in the 7 figures range. Otherwise nothing will distinguish you from the million other STEM subhumans that are also desperate for pussy. JFL if you fell for the STEMmaxxing meme, its over. You wasted your shot.

Last edited:
STEMmaxxing is a meme because women have their own money now. Stemmaxxing gets you what, 100k/yr if you are good? 200k/yr at most. that is totally mediocre. What are you gonna provide for her that she can't get on her own already with her cush 80k/yr hr token female job with all the simp freebies she gets on the side?

Moneymaxxing only starts becoming legit if you SEAmaxx or are in the 7 figures range. Otherwise nothing will distinguish you from the million other STEM subhumans that are also desperate for pussy. JFL if you fell for the STEMmaxxing meme, its over. You wasted your shot.
100K is enough for a 4/10 to betabuxx

That's the main difference between a sub4 and a 4+; a sub4 cel like me can't even stemmaxx and is guaranteed to breakdown someday. If middle school, high school and college didn't break you down as a sub4 male, society will break you down someday. You can try stemmaxxing and studymaxxing and there is nothing stopping you from doing it but you will likely still be alone after years of grinding.

Our job were never to betabuxx, but a stepping stone for normies to step upon.
My middle school life was rougher than many people's society life tbh
this most is 100000%

HS didnt broke me, but Stem omfg STEM i was bluepilled i thought i was my turn i looked at stats i've seen that most ppl get laid at 19 i thought

"yay i will finally ascend my HS sucks its full of retards and dumbass:dafuckfeels:"

STEM broke me harder than a whale falling on a wine glass :dafuckfeels:

almost roped ten times the first year, kept stemming for one more year than hopped out by faking a disease and now i'm neeting but my parent are forcing me to get in STEM AGAIN, they even did the suscriptions for me

i think i will rope if this time its too brootal, being 21/22 among 17/18 is a fuckfest if chad or even chadlite but as an incel its brootal i think i would cope with the World Cup then rope :dafuckfeels:

aa
this most is 100000%

HS didnt broke me, but Stem omfg STEM i was bluepilled i thought i was my turn i looked at stats i've seen that most ppl get laid at 19 i thought

"yay i will finally ascend my HS sucks its full of retards and dumbass:dafuckfeels:"

almost roped ten times the first year, kept stemming for one more year than hopped out by faking a disease and now i'm neeting but my parent are forcing me to get in STEM AGAIN, they even did the suscriptions for me

i think i will rope if this time its too brootal, being 21/22 among 17/18 is a fuckfest if chad or even chadlite but as an incel its brootal i think i would cope with the World Cup then rope :dafuckfeels:
are you really sub-4 lol?

trying to be the same

CC
this most is 100000%

Can you get on disablitybuxx?

CC

Can you get on disablitybuxx?
if u mean getting state money by faking mental illness, if u are from US its over, i'm european u can, i didnt i just bamboozled my parent but i plan to but u need 60% of disability and to live alone, its worth u get 1000$ a month more than enought to rot

c
if u mean getting state money by faking mental illness, if u are from US its over, i'm european u can, i didnt i just bamboozled my parent but i plan to but u need 60% of disability and to live alone, its worth u get 1000$ a month more than enought to rot
can you buy a wii u with that money?

J
if u want a wii u basically its over for knowing there's actually two models Nintendo Switch :lasereyes:
ust want to cope with Wii games

fk yeah i am, only a 4+ can handle stemmaxxing without going insane
even if a sub4 handles stemmaxxing and successfully graduates society will show no mercy to the poor sub4 male as a reward for your effort - you get more painful! better to just dropout of school and give up if you are seriously behind your peers in looks

even if a sub4 handles stemmaxxing and successfully graduates society will show no mercy to the poor sub4 male as a reward for your effort - you get more painful! better to just dropout of school and give up if you are seriously behind your peers in looks
my friend(3/10 face, 5'5, overweight, wide hips and fron middleast but looks curry) just handed his stem degree in biology :feelsdevil:

guess what he's doing now ? nothing :feelskek:

he's rotting in his room unemployed since last years :feelskek:

he had no friends during his degree, just one girl he was orbiting around but got blocked + insulted + humialied cuz he visited her at hospital when her bf was here (he almost beaten my friend)

very very very very very brootal :dafuckfeels:

my friend(3/10 face, 5'5, overweight, wide hips and fron middleast but looks curry) just handed his stem degree in biology :feelsdevil:

guess what he's doing now ? nothing :feelskek:

he's rotting in his room unemployed since last years :feelskek:

he had no friends during his degree, just one girl he was orbiting around but got blocked + insulted + humialied cuz he visited her at hospital when her bf was here (he almost beaten my friend)

very very very very very brootal :dafuckfeels:
society will break you down... eventually

drop out or don't you still lose regardless if you are turly sub4
even if stemmaxx i will get my first job in my late 20

better than nothing my parents are enslaving me they don't understand how brootal it is for as a sub4 :dafuckfeels:

even if stemmaxx i will get my first job in my late 20

better than nothing my parents are enslaving me they don't understand how brootal it is for as a sub4 :dafuckfeels:
Society will break you donw if you are truly a sub4 that "made it", I saw it with my own eyes. Better to drop out than make the normies laugh at your effort.

I'm not doing a PhD, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back