Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Serving in the miltary or army is cucked. I would rather be homeless than to join the army

Black pills, despite the sadness they bring, save you from obvious stupidities (like joining the army). It is important to be able to separate state interests from your own.

Don’t forget, that drill instructor can be a woman now
Imagine being ordered around by a foid, I'd shoot her before she spoke.

Fighting wars is cucked, but isn't joining the military a good thing? You get skills and government support later in life. With military experience I imagine it would be very possible to get into security jobs, which I hear are great for incels.

I'm an American, I would never join the military because I will not fight for a country that oppresses me. I'm just a regular guy that is treated like shit by society.
Btw, if I did join the army, I would be doing boring activities while american citizens, particularly foids and chads, are partying, having sex, and enjoying romantic relationships. All of this happens as US Soldiers are doing tedious work.
I can't picture myself being a US soldier, being forced to wake up early in the morning, then ordered by an asshole drill instructor to run 10 laps around the track while women in my country are living great lives back home. I cant imagine myself rotting in my bunk bed while some foid back home is having pleasurable and Intimate sex with her boyfriend in their bedroom.
For all the youngcels out there, don't join the military, you will be performing meaningless tasks as people back home are having fun.
I want to slap the shit out of my seventeen year old self for even thinking about joining the armed forces. Pretty much it's the same situation as real life. The chad's probably rule everything and your treated like shit. No thank you I would rather rot in a For the most part free civilian life. Half of my family is in the military and they are Stuck in the boomer mentality with wives and kids and I will never have that. My grandfather was actually a colonel and he shamed me for being a virgin on his death bed. I don't give a fuck about the military. I hope the united states gets invaded and we get nuked. We fucking deserve it anyway because we are degenerate. Immoral pieces of shits run by the zionist global elite.

Fighting wars is cucked, but isn't joining the military a good thing? You get skills and government support later in life. With military experience I imagine it would be very possible to get into security jobs, which I hear are great for incels.
Incels serve no purpose but cannon fodder...if military set you up with a wife with no promise of war for at least first two years...than maybe

Incels serve no purpose but cannon fodder...if military set you up with a wife with no promise of war for at least first two years...than maybe
I'm sure there are choices to be made to avoid being cannon fodder. Maybe choose Air Force or be a Navy Seal. Basically, if you work with expensive equipment you won't be cannon fodder.

For guys who have nothing and lack the social skills to rise in corporate world (us), these seems like great choices. Plus immediate respect from others, nobody will fuck with a Navy Seal.

I'm sure there are choices to be made to avoid being cannon fodder. Maybe choose Air Force or be a Navy Seal. Basically, if you work with expensive equipment you won't be cannon fodder.

For guys who have nothing and lack the social skills to rise in corporate world (us), these seems like great choices. Plus immediate respect from others, nobody will fuck with a Navy Seal.
Not anybody can be a navy seal neither....so majority of the time if you enlist in military ur cannon fodder..

in these days of war...going into military is usually better during peace time..that's why recruitment is down..partly because incels are more so LDAR than going in military just to be hit with sexual harassment accusations from FOID so called recruits...

Usually chads and HTN are in the academies and become officers and get the best of FOID soldiers and recruits and least likely to be cannon fodder...

Would never serve under some higher rank faggot.