Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Step 1 of the revolution: Create a political party or non-profit dedicated to incels

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
WHOS WITH ME

SHOW THE NORMIES WHATS UP

its funny those greycels. they r ambitious at first. but they get slowly fucked up when they realize the harsh truth

its funny those greycels. they r ambitious at first. but they get slowly fucked up when they realize the harsh truth
I've been an incel for years. I'm not an emo I'll die trying and even if I fail I shall continue until I the simps stop me. ER is not the solution, patience and determination is

Step 1: Create political party/non-profit for incels

Step 2: Get raided by the FBI for funding domestic terrorist activity or supporting violence against women

Step 3: End up on a case analysis post by @PPEcel dissecting what happened.

Step 4: go to prison and get raped if convicted, or be found not guilty and forever be isolated from society as a incel who escaped punishment.

Step 5: Rope

Step 2: Get raided by the FBI for funding domestic terrorist activity or supporting violence against women

Creating a political party or a non-profit is constitutionally protected activity

Step 4: go to prison and get raped if convicted, or be found not guilty and forever be isolated from society as a incel who escaped punishment.

well we can tone back and just call ourselves a support group for virgin men. theres nothing that sounds violent about that

Last edited:
Not in Canada
I think having just one influential group in the US would be good enough. US is the world superpower that holds a stake in canada and all western european countries

What a chain of events :feelsohgod: Knowing incel luck it's exactly what would happen.

I think having just one influential group in the US would be good enough. US is the world superpower that holds a stake in canada and all western european countries
Feminist whores and whiteknight cucks would be outraged and try hack, overrun, harass, and legally commit violence against us.

What a chain of events :feelsohgod: Knowing incel luck it's exactly what would happen.
:blackpill:

There is no Freedom in "Canada".
Do you think incel groups could realistically publicly work at all in the US even? I doubt it

True, but who would allow it?

THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU DONT HAVE A CHANCE

1. Turn on any video game
2. Planning attacks/bombings (still in video game)
3. Doing them (still in video game)
4. Repeat (in another video game)

I like the energy friendo, but I don't think most incels are very politically engaged. The ones that are tend to have weird views which will make things challenging to bring together.

What would probably be more effective in the medium term would be to create an issue-specific committee that lobbies (bribes) representatives and puts out media that advocates for us. But, again, the problem is that we're just too diverse a group to be advocated for, we can't even agree on basic piddly shit with regards to politics, jfl. It's over before it even began.