Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

steroid grew my brow ridge, TOO MUCH

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i didnt have any brow ridge before I started using when it got to 1 year I was looking good my brow ridge was deecnt and visible but not protruding now it's fucking ugly because it literally fucking protrudes I look like a neanderthal it looks exactly liek this guy's

Dm me your bloated cheeks

High inhib isnt real. It’s all in your head and what you expect from the World.
im very insecure right now I dont want to show you what I look like, if I looksmaxx succesfully I'll show you how I looked at my worst (now)

im very insecure right now I dont want to show you what I look like, if I looksmaxx succesfully I'll show you how I looked at my worst (now)
DM me ur oneitis then

mine does too and i'm not even on roids

mine does too and i'm not even on roids
Does it look like the one in that picture? That ones the worst because e brow ridge doesn’t extend fully to the side

Mine is weak af

Does it look like the one in that picture? That ones the worst because e brow ridge doesn’t extend fully to the side
Yeah, I look like a fucking neanderthal when light is shining from above and makes it more pronounced it's stupid. Is yours to this extent too?

Yeah, I look like a fucking neanderthal when light is shining from above and makes it more pronounced it's stupid. Is yours to this extent too?
OH GOD, we're on the same fucking boat then fucking light makes the shape of my brow ridge so fucking visible to the point i now refrain from going under sunlight