Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Steven Crowder is literally a fag

i thought that faggot was a cuckservative. looks like he's finally showing his true colors to the whole world.

i thought that faggot was a cuckservative. looks like he's finally showing his true colors to the whole world.
rainbow colors :lul:

YES THE RAINBOW OF FAGGOTTRY :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

he put his dick on his friend in 2018 as a "joke"
NOT ONLY THAT.

He has a pile of behavior that screams LOG CABIN CLOSETHOMO

1. Frequent and enthusiastic need to go drag.
2. Acting like a diva, and is extremely insecure about being "upstaged"
3. Hating his pickmesha wife for no reason- needs excuses for her to do busywork, obviously grossed out at the idea of vaginas/breeding/childbrith, so he can go to the gym and compete with "dudes" for the best bod. Elected for a cosmetic procedure for his chest and scheduled it at exactly when his kids were being born just to avoid being there.
4. frequent need to expose himself and sexually assault other men while trying to play it off as a joke or "alpha male" dominant behavior.
5. Just being generally pro-christian, anti gay, and anti tranny in an overly trumped up way to hide his gay abuse in plain sight.
6. He was once a child actor from CANADA

THE MAN IS ABERCROMBIE GAY

Last edited:
The West is doomed. There are no upright, moral, conservative people.

The West is doomed. There are no upright, moral, conservative people.
This guy use to insult prophet Muhammad. I am enjoying his suffering @Ricordanza @AsgardTheFatcel

NOT ONLY THAT.

3. Hating his pickmesha wife for no reason- needs excuses for her to do busywork, obviously grossed out at the idea of vaginas/breeding/childbrith, so he can go to the gym and compete with "dudes" for the best bod. Elected for a cosmetic procedure for his chest and scheduled it at exactly when his kids were being born just to avoid being there.
4. frequent need to expose himself and sexually assault other men while trying to play it off as a joke or "alpha male" dominant behavior.
5. Just being generally pro-christian, anti gay, and anti tranny in an overly trumped up way to hide his gay abuse in plain sight.

good points. Many hidden gays have these type of traits .

NOT ONLY THAT.

What an absolute fucking faggot.

Aren't all of them?

Nick Fuentes was right. These big platform having conservatives always turn out to be jewish or gay. Sometimes both.

Steven who?? Dont know him so whateva

Doesn’t surprise me, most Midwestern Chadlites are closet faggots.

Doesn’t surprise me, most Midwestern Chadlites are closet faggots.
Probably the result of all of that gay shit that goes on in college fraternities.

Andrew tatecels on suicide watch.
KEK
unirnoically
sooner or later somethings gonna surface, like with the tranny-makeup pics of peterson and what not.

also, only normies could worship a dude who literally brags about scamming other men out of their entire existence and says guys were selling their houses and shit to send his camwhores money.

I don't even think he impregnated his wife

Crowder was always a cuckservative. He constantly would white knight for muh traditional women and such. In reality all he ever amounted to was a another political talking head that redpillers circle around. And same goes for that faggot that is reacting to Crowder in this video too, I bet he acts the same way off camera. But there is like a million of these guys. Sooner than we know it, some other fag will rise to take Crowder's place.

water, anyone who gets that kinda clout in this world has taken it in ass
Exactly. Media prominence automatically means you've sucked off some government/corporate elite at one point or another to get where you are.

Nick Fuentes was right. These big platform having conservatives always turn out to be jewish or gay. Sometimes both.
Isn’t nick fuentes himself gay?

Crowdy might be autistic

and that's why he can't speak well

Ironically Funtes and co are degenerates too. I'm not sure what traditional or Christian values these people even think they're holding up. Far too many western conservatives are just as bad as the progressives but larp otherwise.