Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stinky people extermination now!

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
I despise stinky mfs bro. Today from 8:00 AM to 10:50 AM I had to take a final exam for my college’s mandatory gender studies course

Was already pissed enough about the fact I had to wake up so early to take some stupid faggot test but ON TOP OF THAT the kid in the seat next to me was some kike-looking truecel who fucking STUNK

This nigga smelled AWFUL, and for damn near 3 HOURS I had to deal with this while taking my retarded fucking test.

We make fun of the whole “shower” meme on here but dealing with stinky freaks irl actually SUCKS. HOW DARE this nigga assault my senses like this?! FOR 2+ HOURS?!

It’s the little things like this that are pure ERfuel. Wished I could blast his fucking head off in the moment.

I could never believe in God because fate literally just throws constant inconveniences at me every single day in every single way.

If there’s a God out there, he just hates me. Simple as. Probably using me for comic relief

I despise stinky mfs bro. Today from 8:00 AM to 10:50 AM I had to take a final exam for my college’s mandatory gender studies course
Jfl at modern university's :soy::foidSoy::feelsclown:

Modern universities are like re-education camps, except they’re just attempting to stuff your brain with the same Jewish nonsense they’ve been doing since you were a kid

tell this shudra that he needs to return to the sewers of mumbai where he came from

Are you also in Weimerica like me or are you elsewhere? I’m assuming academia is fucked in the entire Western world but idk if America has it especially bad

I agree i hate people who stink or smell like shit just put on deodorant

Are you also in Weimerica like me or are you elsewhere? I’m assuming academia is fucked in the entire Western world but idk if America has it especially bad
Yeah I live in America but I think Canada, Germany and the Scandinavian country's are even worse in this regard.

tell this shudra that he needs to return to the sewers of mumbai where he came from
It wasn’t a curry it was some kike-looking mf

Many horrible smelling curries back in hs though. No way to describe the smell of the boys locker room besides downright inhuman, hygiene is like a foreign concept to the average curry

Modern universities are like re-education camps, except they’re just attempting to stuff your brain with the same Jewish nonsense they’ve been doing since you were a kid
The jewing intensifies

you probably should have told the teacher to let you change your seat

you probably should have told the teacher to let you change your seat
I didn’t want to cause I specifically looked for a seat where she couldn’t see me use my phone.

Couldn’t be bothered to study for fucking GENDER STUDIES so I had to make sure I was in a good position to cheat during the test

LMAO, this should punish by law

What's gender studies even about?
This particular class was about examining classical and modern children’s literature through a feminist, lgbt, and racial lens

This particular class was about examining classical and modern children’s literature through a feminist, lgbt, and racial lens
That sounds dumb as fuck, I hope I'm wrong

That sounds dumb as fuck, I hope I'm wrong
It is. Why would it not be? I spent much of the class time browsing this hateful inkwell forum :feelsEhh:

It is. Why would it not be? I spent much of the class time browsing this hateful inkwell forum :feelsEhh:
Idk, some things are better than they look or sound like, I was hoping people weren't being forced into something so dumb for no reason

Idk, some things are better than they look or sound like, I was hoping people weren't being forced into something so dumb for no reason
Idk how bad it is in Denmark but university and education in general is thoroughly Jewed up in most of the West.

America may or may not have it especially bad compared to other countries, don’t know tbh

Idk how bad it is in Denmark but university and education in general is thoroughly Jewed up in most of the West.

America may or may not have it especially bad compared to other countries, don’t know tbh
America is definitely worse than other countries from what I've been observing, things here are not so obvious yet, but there are some things here and there

If there’s a God out there, he just hates me
He just simply hates us all, he enjoys sending males to suffer as ugly unwanted subhumans

My college has a crazy number of “Liberal Learning” requirements. Even neighboring colleges don’t have it as bad

He just simply hates us all, he enjoys sending males to suffer as ugly unwanted subhumans
Yeah it’s comedy for him. He cracks up at our every failure

Neighboring colleges, you say? Perhaps a transfer is in order?
Nah the good part of this school is that courses are relatively easy compared to other schools. The next best choice besides this one is also full of the people I went to high school with that I would prefer to never see again

Based. Attend a meme school and earn a meme degree.
This isn’t a meme school though, it’s higher ranked than the other options as well as the colleges most other curries in my hs ended up going to

My degree might be a meme though. MKT major and IST minor. If you thought I was majoring in gender studies, you’re wrong. It’s just a mandated course by this college as part of their brainwash program

Are you in Weimerica? Cause if you aren’t you don’t know what the education system here is like

With that being said though, my college likely has it especially bad compared to others

i hate people that stink as well. chinese, indian, and filipino people stank! white people can stink too. after they do a bit of walking especially on a warm day, they smell like lotion mixed in with overdue milk/butter. middle easterners/jews stink even more than white people. blacks smell even worst.

chinese people always have nasty stanky ass breathe because chinese food uses nasty salty saucey ingredients. and you can always smell the fried vegetable oil on their clothes.

regardless of race, I just appreciate it when I have to sit next to someone and they don't stank! its much more of a class thing.

people that live in crammed tiny apartments/studios do their cooking right next to their bedrooms/closets and the smell gets onto their clothes. rich people who have larger houses with larger windows, can let all of the air out or they have fancy air purifiers.

My university doesn't do this shit.
Are you in America? Cause I would assume every university in the country or at least most are similar to mine

That’s surprising. I would expect Canada to be even more cucked
Yeah but my uni is in the top 50 that attracts a lot international students, so they wouldn't want to make them waste their money on that shit.

Yeah but my uni is in the top 50 that attracts a lot international students, so they wouldn't want to make them waste their money on that shit.
You acted out in school enough to make a teacher cry and quit and still got into a top 50 school?

Either you were lucky to not get whatever you did on your permanent record or you must be some IQmogger

You acted out in school enough to make a teacher cry and quit and still got into a top 50 school?

Either you were lucky to not get whatever you did on your permanent record or you must be some IQmogger
Bruh that happened in elementary school.

Bruh that happened in elementary school.
Oh lmao. Yeah it would be surprising for a curry to act out in middle or high school. Curries in the West are generally brought up to be docile rule followers

Are you in Weimerica? Cause if you aren’t you don’t know what the education system here is like

With that being said though, my college likely has it especially bad compared to others
Sure man

Was already pissed enough about the fact I had to wake up so early to take some stupid faggot test but ON TOP OF THAT the kid in the seat next to me was some kike-looking truecel who fucking STUNK

This nigga smelled AWFUL, and for damn near 3 HOURS I had to deal with this while taking my retarded fucking test.

We make fun of the whole “shower” meme on here but dealing with stinky freaks irl actually SUCKS. HOW DARE this nigga assault my senses like this?! FOR 2+ HOURS?!

It’s the little things like this that are pure ERfuel. Wished I could blast his fucking head off in the moment.

I could never believe in God because fate literally just throws constant inconveniences at me every single day in every single way.

If there’s a God out there, he just hates me. Simple as. Probably using me for comic relief
wtf bro why would you study Gender studies and shit ?:feelswhat:

wtf bro why would you study Gender studies and shit ?:feelswhat:
It’s mandatory in my school as a liberal learning requirement. This is the type of brainwash “academia” in the West makes you undergo