Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Stop calling anal sex with females gay

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Associating female butt with male butt makes you gay. Males also have mouths does that make you gay for wanting blowjob? Females have holes why wouldnt you want to use them? Especially when they hate it in the butt makes them more submissive. Girls also have more elastic buttholes so they evolved this becsuss your chad ancestors did not give a f!

nicki minaj artists on tumblr GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

i don't think anyone here has called anal sex with a woman gay

Butt = gay
Actual meaning of sodomite is butt fucker.

ass of for shit mang :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

fucking a human being in his ass originated from gay sex
in the past there was nothing called anal then when fags started doing their nasty thing we now have this stupid shit.
it's fucking gay

Having anal sex is for fags, even if the asshole belongs to a toilet. God already stated his opinion about sodomites some years ago.

fucking a human being in his ass originated from gay sex
in the past there was nothing called anal then when fags started doing their nasty thing we now have this stupid shit.
it's fucking gay
Didnt you see the post about how heterosexuality didnt "exist" until the concept of fagdom came about? Fags tried to make it seem like they invented it because its all they can do to fuck eachother. Its been around before that. Thats why females have elastic buttholes also cavechad would get bored of effing the same hole over and over

You want to fuck the same hole shit comes out of?

Having anal sex is for fags, even if the asshole belongs to a toilet. God already stated his opinion about sodomites some years ago.
God was invented by jews brah :feelswhat:

Didnt you see the post about how heterosexuality didnt "exist" until the concept of fagdom came about?
I think that was @YuiStillMyCope

Why would anyone? It is gay, very very very gay

<talking about a god in a blackpilled incel forum.

Associating female butt with male butt makes you gay. Males also have mouths does that make you gay for wanting blowjob? Females have holes why wouldnt you want to use them? Especially when they hate it in the butt makes them more submissive. Girls also have more elastic buttholes so they evolved this becsuss your chad ancestors did not give a f!

nicki minaj artists on tumblr GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
Thank you! I think it’s a sign of low T when guys are grossed out by the thought of fucking a cute girl in the ass.

I don't want poop dick.