Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop fucking coping. The only real definition of a fakecel is

So if someone actively fucks a landwhale, they're still an incel?
Wtf?

So if someone actively fucks a landwhale, they're still an incel?
Wtf?
These are the type of users that go unbanned and unwarned btw. But I recieve a 10% warning for saying I beat and rape people.

Its all mod bias and general retardation with the moderation. But what can you do. The sites been on a spiral downward for a while now. Maybe an actual incel site will pop up some day

These are the type of users that go unbanned and unwarned btw. But I recieve a 10% warning for saying I beat and rape people.

Its all mod bias and general retardation with the moderation. But what can you do. The sites been on a spiral downward for a while now. Maybe an actual incel site will pop up some day
I sure hope so

It was much more than just a blow job buddy boyo
View attachment 360105
it was much more? i thought it was barely even a blowjob at all, as in his dick didn't get hard he just popped it in her mouth for a few seconds

not that it makes a difference to you, you're still gonna think he's incel but are you saying he got p in v? i don't think he did

it was much more? i thought it was barely even a blowjob at all, as in his dick didn't get hard he just popped it in her mouth for a few seconds

not that it makes a difference to you, you're still gonna think he's incel but are you saying he got p in v? i don't think he did

girlfriend, blowjobs, handjobs, foids had crushes on him that he rejected, consensually groped his GF.
obvious fucking fakecel.

Last edited:
Since Colvin 76 is the most Incelest Incel on .co, maybe everyone else should go somewhere else so he can sit on his Incel throne and not worry about peasants posting on his board.

The real definition of a fakecel is:
Having non fat foids drink your cum on a weekly basis.
Having foids constantly try to fuck you.
Any other definition is pure cringe bluepilled soy cope.

Thats it.
Not:
Kissing a girl in fourth grade
fucking fatties
barely managing to get a betabux relationship where the foid has no attraction for you. glorified prostitution is not fakecel.

Can you actually take the blackpill for real you soy cucks? Keep spending your time and energy "catching fakecels" who dont even exist on this site.
We know the only reason you do it is to create drama and feel excitement, sort of like foids do. There is no excitement in the blackpill, its depressing.
Since REGULAR SEX is a basic need for any man, the requirement to be a sex haver is much harder than you think. You think some normie who got laid 10 years ago is a fakecel?
Jfl you are just as bluepilled as an inceltear member, even more so i would say. You can sit there and envy these low tier normies who should have roped long ago. But its cringe and envy wasted.

AT LAST SOMEBODY MAKING SOME FUCKING SENSE IN THIS FORUM. IT WAS ABOUT TIME

BASED AS FUCK. PERIOD.

I'm gonna kill myself after this post

no problem.
inner wars cause some incels deny others incels how retarded
imagine denying someone who is on your side because of some stroke of luck years ago

Like all communities, the infiltrators will end up splintering this one which is SOP for them and we'll eventually be divided on more and more websites until they've lost the original meaning/intent.

Group X shouldn't be allowed to post on this site here, tallcels there, fatties = volcel, eventually this place will purity spiral itself out of existence - not that I want it to though since there are lots of genuinely great and honest people here.
what was the original meaning/intent, in your opinion

it doesn't even seem like there is a clear cut original meaning/intent according to users here

JFL if you have ever been in a relationship with any type of femoid or had any sexual penetration with a femoid or gotten your penis sucked then you are a fakecel. END OF STORY.